post picture's of your life (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Torkel ] ++
Is it a pure coincidence that your girlfriend is also Asian Graham, or is there a Korean/Asian community in Australia where you met her? :)
Actually, she's from Hong Kong. I met her in high school, which is the top high school in Aus, and is incidentally full of asians. The reason for that (i'm treading on dangerous ground from this point on) is that Asian parents push their kids a lot and it's a "STUDY STUDY STUDY" attitude, whereas Australians tend to be more laid-back.
++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++
Aren't you forgetting the church, Torks? ;):D
Graham, I bet you showed off your ability to cite the Bible at will ;)
Wrong again guys, she's not a Christian (yet :p)
++ [ originally posted by Torkel ] ++
Ah, my bad. That's the way it goes when Graham doesn't put any Christian propaganda in his avatar. :D
:fero:
Maybe it's time again :D I know how everyone misses those ;)

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
She's not??? :eek: Good god man, you're living in sin!! :eek::eek::eek:
And that's why I need Jesus :)
Imagine if that gets out in the congregation :scared:
She's been to church a fair few times, and she's fairly open-minded. Everyone loves her :)

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++
Actually, she's from Hong Kong. I met her in high school, which is the top high school in Aus, and is incidentally full of asians. The reason for that (i'm treading on dangerous ground from this point on) is that Asian parents push their kids a lot and it's a "STUDY STUDY STUDY" attitude, whereas Australians tend to be more laid-back.
Sounds like how I met my girlfriend, only she's dating an Australian. :D

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++

And that's why I need Jesus :)

She's been to church a fair few times, and she's fairly open-minded. Everyone loves her :)
Admittedly it was a lame effort but you could at least have played along a little :groan:

Mac

Jul 11, 2002
I dont have Mr Mac pics. Although i really will get one one day. Actually i have my passport photo but u aint seeing that one :D

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Co0l-GiRl ] ++
Great pictures Lilianna ;)
thanx dear! ;)

++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++
how can i attach a pic:D:D:D?
you go to the post reply,
write whatever you want and then,there is a button above the submit reply bottom which writes Browse...
there,you can attach your pic :)

Mac

Jul 11, 2002
At the risk of never being allowed to use her computer again, i present to you juventuz very own Mrs Mac :D

Oh and the middle area had personal information for some uni thing or something, so to protect her privacy you get some more Mrs Mac pics on top ;)

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Wow! May I ask why she hangs out with a bum like you? :D

Here's a pic of yours truly, taken with my new webcam that I successfully installed this afternoon and I'm particularly proud of that :strong:

DELETED I don't like it when a bunch of sicko's (they'll know I'm talking about them :p) are drooling and what not more all over my pic!

Mac

Jul 11, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Stephañho! ] ++

Mac is filthy rich.

OK, the real Mrs Mac now, please?... :D

Nice pic, Erik!
Actually i cant afford to eat. :D

The real Mrs Mac? There is none, and wont be, im single forever (or atleast a long period of time)

To bad for Erik that he left England considering Mrs Mac is single :D

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Mac ] ++
At the risk of never being allowed to use her computer again, i present to you juventuz very own Mrs Mac :D

Oh and the middle area had personal information for some uni thing or something, so to protect her privacy you get some more Mrs Mac pics on top ;)

Wooaaa ur wife is Britney spears!!!!:eek:

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Mac ] ++
Actually i cant afford to eat. :D
You too eh? I just borrowed corn flakes from my flatmate. The word borrowed has multiple meanings in my presonal dictionary btw :D

To bad for Erik that he left England considering Mrs Mac is single :D
Sure. Rub it in :groan::D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)