POLL: This guy with Juve? U nuts??? (3 Viewers)

What? NEVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRR

• Marco Amelia (GK)

• Julio Cesar (GK)

• Christiano Abbiati (GK)

• Dida (GK)

• Andrea Barzagli (D C)

• Walter Samuel (D C)

• Gabriel Heinze (D LC)

• Felipe (D C)

• Luisão (D C)

• Dario Dainelli (D C)

• Gaël Givet (D RLC)

• Rio Mavuba (DM)

• Emerson (DM)

• Sergio Almiron (M C)

• Claudio Pizarro (ST)

• Javier Saviola (ST)

• Nikola Žigić (ST)

• Vincenzo Iaquinta (ST)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Emerson. He's old, ugly, slow, one dimensional, past his prime, a former Roma player, a Real Madrid player, and Brazilian. Waayyyy too many negatives.

CORVETTE

Malato di Juve , , 29
Oct 13, 2005
Emerson for sure .

he get his a$$ out of Juve when we sent to serie b , and then when he didn't play a lot in Real Madrid , he said he would not want to get out of Juve . and he loves Juve .. blah blah blah .. what ? are we stuped to forget that he is one of those whos run after what happin in the summer ?

and i can't believer there is some of Juve fans still welcome him !!

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
He would imho if Dida wasn't there. Would you like Dida to replace Buffon? He was at fault for 2 goals against Manchester last night! At least Emerson can do less damage
I wouldn't welcome Dida to replace any Juventino goalie including our primavera one. And I agree, he was responsible for the first and the third goals Milan conceded.

Emerson. He's old, ugly, slow, one dimensional, past his prime, a former Roma player, a Real Madrid player, and Brazilian. Waayyyy too many negatives.
Emerson takes it too far though. He's supposed to scare the opposition, not me. Everything about him is disgusting.
Emerson for sure .

he get his a$$ out of Juve when we sent to serie b , and then when he didn't play a lot in Real Madrid , he said he would not want to get out of Juve . and he loves Juve .. blah blah blah .. what ? are we stuped to forget that he is one of those whos run after what happin in the summer ?

and i can't believer there is some of Juve fans still welcome him !!
Couldn't agree anymore with these three posts. :tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)