Player Trademarks (1 Viewer)

OP
gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #61
    ++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
    -Shearer's Celebration (Head Down, Arm in the air soluting the crowd while running)
    Reminds me of Jordi Cruyff's stupid "put the arm in the sleeve and wave" celebration :wallbang:

-Salas's Celebration
    i love it :thumb: Too bad he didn't do it more at Juve...:undecide:

-Blanco's "Squeeze the ball with both feet and jump" move
    :LOL: I saw that at WC98 when he played against Korea. He did it twice, and i was like...ermm...okaaay...:wth:

++ [ originally posted by nosubstitute959 ] ++
    I got one.......Owen Hargreaves' different length legs (I just heard this recently on the news).
    Really? Does anyone remember Garrincha? He had polio, but fought against it, and the disease made his legs different lengths, which made him very unpredictable and hard to mark.

Buy on AliExpress.com
    OP
    gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #62
    ++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++

Hasselbaink's celebration dance( the worst dance steps i have ever seen)
    :LOL: I think worse than the dance, is that stupid thing where he puts one leg up in the air and stays still...:wth:

++ [ originally posted by nosubstitute959 ] ++
    RVN's big head
    Pires has got a big head too! and Zola!

Does anyone else think Bergkamp looks like a bird of prey?

++ [ originally posted by tarmpropp ] ++

I would have mentioned his big menthol stain on his uniform. It's supposed to help his breathing.
    I always thought it was sweat! I wouldn't have been surprised if it was, that guy's a monster!

Is that what Fowler's nose thing's for?

++ [ originally posted by -S- ] ++
    Jari Litmanen's two little jumps before taking a penalty.
    Lehmann's distracting "jump side to side on the goal line to try and confuse the penalty taker" I wanna see some smartass just slot it to one side while he's doing that :LOL:

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
    Lehmann's distracting "jump side to side on the goal line to try and confuse the penalty taker" I wanna see some smartass just slot it to one side while he's doing that :LOL:
    Or indeed the middle. Yeah, that's a really lame move, I wonder what he's thinking.

OP
    gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #64
    It actually is distracting in a way, but it hardly helps the keeper himself get any kind of concentration on the task at hand :undecide:

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
    Really? Does anyone remember Garrincha? He had polio, but fought against it, and the disease made his legs different lengths, which made him very unpredictable and hard to mark.
    I remember him. He was a bloody good right winger in the same Brazil teams as Pele, and the Brazilians loved him even more than his more famous team-mate. He was a tragic charactor, who eventually drank himself to death. I saw a testimonial the Brazilians put on for him. He played, though his health was failing. It was really sad to see such a great player reduced to something so feeble, but he was still a magical dribbler. RIP.

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Paranoia ] ++

ronaldo's WC2002 haircut
    :LOL: :LOL: gd old toilet brush!!! Damn!!! you could really see that from space :LOL:

Is that what Fowler's nose thing's for?
    Yes, i've heard it to improve breathing.

Lehmann's distracting "jump side to side on the goal line to try and confuse the penalty taker" I wanna see some smartass just slot it to one side while he's doing that
    Hee hee hee ...

he looks like Big Bird when he does that :LOL:

It'd be funny if he tripped and came off his line oneday :D

denco

Superior Being
    Jul 12, 2002
    Houllier's increased hunchback whenever Liverpool lose or concede a goal( the rate at which they are going he should successfully audition for the part of Quasimodo)

Fergi'es back and forward movement moments before Manu score and then hugging the person beside him and his constant gum chewing

Capello's arms folding whenever his team scores in a big game

Vieri's childish non celebration after scoring a goal in his "how dare you boo me last week"

Ferrari^M

Sep 3, 2002
    Alessandro's control on the ball brings me the image of a king, he is an aristocrat with the ball.

Barthez's super exits!

James' clumpsiness

Trezeguet's smile

Totti fixing his hair all the time.

Cassano moaning about everything

Raul's kissing of the ring.

Inzaghi's crazy running andwaving of his hands after he scores that annoys me very much.

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
    Nov 16, 2003
    Hey can I play ;)

Hmmm lets see

Pippo: Being off-side and then whining
    Zambrotta: Diving
    Del Piero: CHOKING
    Davids: Injecting
    Rivaldo: Getting hit by a ball in the knee and clutching his head in pain!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)