Player Trademarks (1 Viewer)

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
++ [ originally posted by USA Juventini ] ++
Hi, meow.

I haven't spoken to you in a while.

How have you been??

You were one of the first to welcome me to the board, so you'll always be cool with me.:D:D

BTW, I'm going to try to post the rest of those Juve photos that I have, once and for all.

Just get them all out there, all 100+ of them.
Hi Sergie.....:D

I know you've been participating quite actively in the forum since you joined us. I like you posts honestly, always have a cool sense of humour!!:thumb:

Hurray!! 100 photos......that's great. We all have been waiting for sooooooo long....

P.S. I like your old avatar more :angel:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
Ok....let's try to get back on our topic....

I do seriously think that the way Buffon wears his pink socks is becoming his trademark....

Yuck!!

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Meow ] ++

P.S. I like your old avatar more :angel:

Yeah, but quite honestly, Triumph the insult comic dog is a cooler character than either myself or my pal Neddy could ever hope to be.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I have one.

Alexei Lalas, the US player who, as far as I know, is the only player to have played in Serie A (Parma)

His red hair and goatee.

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
++ [ originally posted by USA Juventini ] ++
Does DelPiero's bad hairstyles count as a trademark??
Examples?? :groan:

Arsene Wenger's wrinkles/lines on his face
Collina---his whole head (need to say more??:D)
Inzaghi's goal celebration : someone said he looks like a 4 yrs old seeing a ghost!
Totti's "I don't believe it" smile after he notices the ref doesn't fall for his diving acts.

IceBlu

Aug 26, 2003
haha yeah i've seen Del Pieros 'fro :D:D haha !

i guess the buzz cut wasn't really a hairdo ... more like a transition thing between 2 hairstyles i guess.

but i want him to grow back his long hair ...

Ravanelli's white hair is another trademark that comes to mind :) the "feather" (what a legend !)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
-Shearer's Celebration (Head Down, Arm in the air soluting the crowd while running)
-Salas's Celebration
-Aimar's Mole.
-Zola's wrinkles (sp?)
-Camo and Appiah's low socks.
-Zalayeta's wierd Alian sprint
-Stam's Eyes (very close together)
-Fonseca's Teeth
-Ortega's Head
-Materazzi's Ears
-Tudor's "duuuh" facial expresion
-the Beage Pants worn by that GK who plays for that German team. (can't remember which team :wallbang: )
-Van Hooijdonk's curled Legs
-Denilson's Tounge and Goofy Smile
-Pagliuca's Ass!! :yuck: (WC 98 anyone?!)
-Ferrara's Collar
-Montero's Red Cards :D
-Frey's blinding Pink GK Kits
-Seaman's Mustauche
-Blanco's "Squeeze the ball with both feet and jump" move

Fawkes

Oct 22, 2003
Hey Fred, I think it's about time you stop being rude and try to respect other forum users. I notice that you seem to have difficulties accepting opinions which differ from your own's and you always respond negatively to them.

If you don't agree upon opinions posted by others, try discussing it in a friendly way. There's no need for you to throw insults everywhere.

Regarding that English/mother tongue thing:blah: , what I can say is "grow up kid!" No one is picking on you English. Relax. ;)

And pls don't spoil this thread. I like this thread.:D
hey meow look i mean you saw what Ice blu said to fred about his english
and what insults are you talking about?i've read alot of old members saying what fred said but i didnt see you telling them to stop insulting,as for fred responding negatively i've only seen that once and personally i find him very interesting he just has a bad temper maybe.

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Dragon ] ++
hey meow look i mean you saw what Ice blu said to fred about his english
and what insults are you talking about?i've read alot of old members saying what fred said but i didnt see you telling them to stop insulting,as for fred responding negatively i've only seen that once and personally i find him very interesting he just has a bad temper maybe.
I'm not the first one getting irritated....trust me. Though I don't post a lot I do read most of the threads.

I'm not a native English user too and my comment has nothing to do with linguistic competence of forum users.

BTW, don't spoil this thread. Case closed.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003

I'm not the first one getting irritated....trust me. Though I don't post a lot I do read most of the threads.

I'm not a native English user too and my comment has nothing to do with linguistic competence of forum users.

BTW, don't spoil this thread. Case closed.
I know who gets irritated and who doesnt so please and i say please(you see the respect) PLEASE mind your own buisness it was merely a discussion between me and ice blu so i dont see an apparent reason for you to POKE YOUR NOSE.
if ice blu replied to me he's got the right but that doesnt mean you stick your nose in the middle.

sorry meow i dont mean to offend you but you offended me!

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
Pires' duck run (twaddle)
Davids' glasses
Denilson and Ronaldo's (all of them) stepovers
Hasselbaink's celebration dance( the worst dance steps i have ever seen)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)