Planet Juventus (1 Viewer)

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Planet Juventus
channel4.com Football Italia

Keeping you up to date with all the major Juventus news following their demotion to Serie B

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/planetjuve.html

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know it might not be such a big deal, I mean we are all looking for either live telecast or live streaming but its nice to see a whole section opened up specially for Juventus.

I don't quite know what to expect, but judging from the intention they should give atleast match analysis. That gives us an alternative for us who don't get TV broadcast of Juve games and don't quite have the bandwidth to watch Juve games on live streaming, should that be available.

It might not make too much of a difference now that Juventus.com is updated daily (horeee!, remember the times when we petitioned for it :disagree: ), but still I think its a great addition to channel4.com .

n

Buy on AliExpress.com

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

i think it's a nice idea but i don't think it's gonna change the site much. so far i get the impression they only made that new page and filtered all of juve news, already on that site, to that new page. and they added a the fixture list. but a nice gesture.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)