Pics says more than words (1 Viewer)

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
Right, it appears that both sets of players are celebrating, but a few of the Swedes are wearing their exchanged Denmark shirts. Just look for the blue shorts and yellow socks - nevermind the shirt. No danes in the pic.

Darin

Sep 8, 2002
i saw their fans celebratin together in some report on tv sayin things like ciao ciao italia n nobody likes the italians n they even said that they r sure that the match was fixed they were so happy that italy is out.... i was so pissed :(

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++
why for cassano soo much??? he scored yes, but rambo zambo ran his heart out and fought hard...cassano was greed during the game, yes he scored but he doesnt deserve more sympathy than other.
full agree... Besides, cassano isn't that sympathetic... :totti:

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
To whoever said the Danes and Swedes celebrated together you're spot on, I saw it myself. I can clearly recall Jorgensen and a few of the swedes joining hands and going to salute the crowd together. A bit irritating to say the least.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Geez :wallbang: This again? :down: I'm trying to put this tournament, well not exactly the tournament since I'm still following it, but Italy's Euro 2004 campaign behind me and these pictures aren't allowing me to do so :sad:

I feel sorry for those who most probably won't play a part, or a major part, in another major international tournament such as Del Piero and Vieri, but even more sorry for those who tried so hard and give Trapattoni their all and then some like Buffon, Nesta, Cannavaro, Zambrotta and Cassano.

River

Jun 15, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
Geez :wallbang: This again? :down: I'm trying to put this tournament, well not exactly the tournament since I'm still following it, but Italy's Euro 2004 campaign behind me and these pictures aren't allowing me to do so :sad:

I feel sorry for those who most probably won't play a part, or a major part, in another major international tournament such as Del Piero and Vieri, but even more sorry for those who tried so hard and give Trapattoni their all and then some like Buffon, Nesta, Cannavaro, Zambrotta and Cassano.
Deal with it already.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)