Sharing photos taken by us... (3 Viewers)

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I used to go camping and hiking a lot myself. Now it's just the occasional hike and a nice hotel. :D

My wife roughed it with me in those early years together, but I haven't been camping since we did an environmental campground a couple years ago that I love off the Pacific coast. She's gotten soft. :p
Sleeping on the ground after walking all day isn't for everyone.:D

I'm going "camping" (staying in a remote area in a cabin that has a shower, beds, and sat TV) on Thursday with Burke and some friends. Probably going to shoot some guns, shoot some photos, maybe some film. I'm hoping that the stars will align and I'll be able to film either a black bear or mountain lion (extinct in our region).

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Sleeping on the ground after walking all day isn't for everyone.:D

I'm going "camping" (staying in a remote area in a cabin that has a shower, beds, and sat TV) on Thursday with Burke and some friends. Probably going to shoot some guns, shoot some photos, maybe some film. I'm hoping that the stars will align and I'll be able to film either a black bear or mountain lion (extinct in our region).
That sounds awesome. :tup: :tup:

I love that. And to really camp, you have to get out of the car.

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
The art of instructing a sensor how to receive light - anyone else into it? I haven't found a thread and I don't really have anyone to talk to about it as none of my friends are into photography beyond putting a bridge camera on auto. Its a pretty big part of my job and I've been doing it out of work for fun too.

I try to go and photograph some wildlife/landscapes once a month. I went to an avery this month and some of the royal parks last month. I'm goong to the british wildlife centre on monday for a day with Canon :D

My flickr is here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/126451212@N07/sets/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)