Perrotta signs for Roma - Official (1 Viewer)

IceBlu

Aug 26, 2003
Mexes, Ferrari and now Perrotta :down:

Gilardino could be next :groan:

Why are Juve just sitting back when even the poorest of poor clubs are stocking up like theres no tomorrow ?!

Im F*CKIN FED UP.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
IceBlu

IceBlu

Aug 26, 2003
  • Thread Starter #6
    i dont get this.... Roma sign all these players...

then Fiorentina have signed Ujfalusi, Portillo, Maresca, Obodo, Dainelli , Nakata and Lupatelli

and both those clubs have so many financial problems.

and we sit back and do NOTHING inspite of all the problems we have .

Nedved won't be available for a while now ... he may even miss the start of the season and he will definitely miss the qualifying games and yet we do nothing.

Our defense is full of old, wounded horses and yet we do nothing.

AAAARGGHHHH !

Juventino

Jul 27, 2002
    Mexes for €5.5m (?)
    Ferrari for £3m
    Perrotta for £3m

they sure know how to make buisness!
    Wouldn't suprise me if Gilardino was signed for a fee around those
    figures as well.... :rolleyes:

btw. I don't get it either!!!

Sep 28, 2002
    so what, they've bought some players. now imagine they wont win anything next season. ooopsie, another fiorentina. then we will be able to get all defenders here :devil:

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Well, folks, it's official: either Moggi has a major deal hidden up his rectum, or he has both of his thumbs up there instead. :scared:

Nekton

Oct 22, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++
    so what, they've bought some players. now imagine they wont win anything next season. ooopsie, another fiorentina. then we will be able to get all defenders here :devil:
    It's a basic principle, if you have no money - you can't spend any. If you have no money and is actually in dept by multiple millions - there's no way you can spend any! It's a farse that they're still in the top league IMO. Mexes and Ferrari have been training with them for weeks without being officially signed from their respective teams since they can't agree on a fee, it seems like they just don't care about the rules. These men who did nothing but complain about the evil north, refs and penalties for ages. Absolutely Pathetic.

Or maybe I've just misunderstood the whole situation... What the hell do I know? :)

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by Art^ ] ++
    Okay cool down guys. Perrotta is crap, both tachi and emo surpasses him.
    phew! 'bout time someone saw sense here!

I can't believe people are complaining that we don't have perrotta, an average player with no particular skills, who don't remember was on our books a few years back and we didn't want him then either.

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Nekton ] ++

It's a basic principle, if you have no money - you can't spend any. If you have no money and is actually in dept by multiple millions - there's no way you can spend any! It's a farse that they're still in the top league IMO. Mexes and Ferrari have been training with them for weeks without being officially signed from their respective teams since they can't agree on a fee, it seems like they just don't care about the rules. These men who did nothing but complain about the evil north, refs and penalties for ages. Absolutely Pathetic.

Or maybe I've just misunderstood the whole situation... What the hell do I know? :)
    :fero: u're right.......damn those romans

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
    I can't believe people are complaining that we don't have perrotta, an average player with no particular skills, who don't remember was on our books a few years back and we didn't want him then either.
    i dont think this is about perotta, but rather an outrage that roma is signing players everyday, while we are doing nothing. the thing that pisses most of us are the transfers of ferrari + mexes IMO

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)