Pee on Milan (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
how about 20 sei bellisimo and ad another one
THATS NOT BAD...I LIKE THAT ONE....honestly.

But add what one??

Shall I remind you what your Coach said before the CL Final:

One CL is worth five scudetto's....

:cheesy:

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++
What is that rat on the right doing besides Alex?
Guess which one won the CL Cup and guess which one didn't??!! :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Guess which one CHOKES at the sign of pressure :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Besides...

SENZA KAKA STO MALE :cheesy:

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
See my mastercard AD.....for your 27

Help me out here..you have 27 scudettos...2 CL titles

WE have MUCH LESS SCUETTIS OF COURSE ...but 6 titles...

hmmmm looks like one team is more successful in Europe ... Italy...well unfortunately until we get "confusion in the box type calls" we will have to settle to winning them the hard way...minus the controversy

then again

we have a God and not in human in Kaka

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Nick, you're sounding a lot like you did when you first joined the forums.

Maybe it's talking about the Champions League that brings it out of you, i dont know

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
wow gee guys! :cheesy:

Incubo, why would you post these pictures here in JUVE forums. I know its not only your fault, but do you post these pictures here for personal satisfaction so that you feel superior to us?

Well following a European glory winning team makes you no more of a man than following a 6 year old sunday soccer club. What are you trying to prove to us? That you are the best Milan fan ever?

Great! Its just great to know that you have such low self-esteem to actually come here and show off to us that your team is 'better' than our team. If its a way to boost your low self-esteem, please by all means carrying on posting Milan pictures all night long for all I care.

And by the way, I love Milan and their players, but their fans...their fans are what truly bring the team down. Get a life, and stop acting like your still in kindergarten, because honestly its time to grow up. Take a walk outside for a couple of minutes. See what the REAL world is like.

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by PersianMafia ] ++
wow gee guys! :cheesy:

Incubo, why would you post these pictures here in JUVE forums. I know its not only your fault, but do you post these pictures here for personal satisfaction so that you feel superior to us?

Well following a European glory winning team makes you no more of a man than following a 6 year old sunday soccer club. What are you trying to prove to us? That you are the best Milan fan ever?

Great! Its just great to know that you have such low self-esteem to actually come here and show off to us that your team is 'better' than our team. If its a way to boost your low self-esteem, please by all means carrying on posting Milan pictures all night long for all I care.

And by the way, I love Milan and their players, but their fans...their fans are what truly bring the team down. Get a life, and stop acting like your still in kindergarten, because honestly its time to grow up. Take a walk outside for a couple of minutes. See what the REAL world is like.
AHHHH the true and mighty "I am noble" and you are shallow speech...funny how it is always the LOSERS who have to re-gurgiate this speech.

Hey Persian..a guy with the word MAFIA in his nick is giving me a lecture??? Go to bed child..its past your bedtime. Next time you feel angry because the pics make you see red just have some milk and cookies..it works for most kids.

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++

What about Shev scoring in the 97TH minute?
what about Marchegiani wasting 4.21 minutes in extra time kneeling down because of injury...was the time NOT supposed to be made up?????? If not then all players could just fake an injury in extra time the match ends...

Fabi...good to see you have 1. sense of humor and 2. the skill to debate and hit me back rather than resort to personal attacks....that is usually the sign of an individual with no response. Cheers ...cheers also the rest of you who replied with pics....creative one-liners and sarcasm...nice to see that most are not...kids...and that most know that in the end its just a forum. And he is calling me pathetic..maybe I should change me name to MobsterNick to be on his level. :redface: of intellectual superiority.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++

what about Marchegiani wasting 4.21 minutes in extra time kneeling down because of injury...was the time NOT supposed to be made up?????? If not then all players could just fake an injury in extra time the match ends...
Dont tell me that when Milan are on extratime winning a game Dida doesnt take longer to kick the ball
Ive seen lots of games and not just the italian league where players have gotten injured on extratime and the time lost is not replayed

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003

AHHHH the true and mighty "I am noble" and you are shallow speech...funny how it is always the LOSERS who have to re-gurgiate this speech.

Hey Persian..a guy with the word MAFIA in his nick is giving me a lecture??? Go to bed child..its past your bedtime. Next time you feel angry because the pics make you see red just have some milk and cookies..it works for most kids.
How old are you again? :confused: Still stuck in the bedtime joke era?

This is ridiculous, I dont even know why I am arguing with you. A waste of my time.

Why would I be offended by you posting Milan pictures? I couldnt care less :dontcare: It's not like I have millions of dollars invested in Juventus' achievements. Frankly, I follow soccer because of the love of the game. If my favourite team doesnt do well, WHO CARES! I'm not gonna cry about it. Im not even Italian. Make fun of Juve all you want, youll just be wasting your own breath.

I dont play for juve, im not linked with Juve and I dont give a shit if people make fun of Juve.

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
Things happening in extra time are usually not converted into even more extra time. Point is that if it had been Juve who had scored, you, your mother, and every other milanista would be complaining like hell, saying that Rubentus once again bought the ref.

And I don't care for this "picture war" either. Wow, you won the cl; AND HAVE PICS TO PROVE IT!! :eek: We know you won that, we've won other things. Of course we wish that we won, you would probably like a a few of our scudettos.

NE-Ways, thread closed, please don't argue like this people. Let's try it on an intellectual level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)