[Peace Cup] JUVENTUS 3-0 Seongnam, July 28th 2009 (1 Viewer)

Sep 28, 2002
I think he's suggesting we bash the players and keep repeating:

It's just a friendly, Focker.
two disciplinary incidents in a friendly. i'm fine with defending your team mates, but when they're acting like idiots (like zebina did), they need a kick in their backside, not defending.

and

It's just a Korean opponent.
even more so. why is everyone saying this was a great game. it wasnt

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
two disciplinary incidents in a friendly. i'm fine with defending your team mates, but when they're acting like idiots (like zebina did), they need a kick in their backside, not defending.
Even if they are being stupid, they should be defended in public.

The arse kicking should be done in private.

Sep 28, 2002
Even if they are being stupid, they should be defended in public.

The arse kicking should be done in private.
fair enough, i see your point. but after so many incidents in the past, i still can't believe they're still actict like idiots. in a friendly. against a korean side..

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
fair enough, i see your point. but after so many incidents in the past, i still can't believe they're still actict like idiots. in a friendly. against a korean side..
I get where you're coming from.

I have always considered Zebina an accident waiting to happen and, if it had been up to me, I would have sold him years ago.

Camoranesi is so good that I tolerate his behaviour, but I certainly don't like it.

Jan 22, 2009
I get where you're coming from.

I have always considered Zebina an accident waiting to happen and, if it had been up to me, I would have sold him years ago.

Camoranesi is so good that I tolerate his behaviour, but I certainly don't like it.
But, there was another thing! After the foul, Zebina lifted his hands for an apology, although he was pushed around by the koreans, he didnt respond. I think after the Amauri incident, Ciro did some harsh talking to the team..

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
Oh man, wasn't it sweet to see that we finally have such a player in our midfield?
The movement, the goal, the passes...... Diego has it all!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)