[Peace Cup] JUVENTUS 3-0 Seongnam, July 28th 2009 (1 Viewer)

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Their aggression teased our player, especially Camo and Zebina
Thats not the first time they act that way, plus why didn't anyone else (our players) act this way?

Those two have played many years with Juve and they should be an example for the rest of the team. One thing that differentiate Juve from such a Shity team like Inter is dicipline and acts like these should never ever happen again (even if its just a friendly).....

Buy on AliExpress.com

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Good to see that whenever there was the hint of a fight starting heaps of players piled in and backed each other up.

Not that I want fights, but it is a good sign in terms of team spirit.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Good to see that whenever there was the hint of a fight starting heaps of players piled in and backed each other up.

Yea, we lacked that when Ranieri was here. Holy shit, can you imagine if he was still here? Makes me all emo just imagining that lol

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008

Actually thats what worries me most. There are many hot-tempered players in this team (camo, amauri, Melo, zebina). Hope ferrara would have a serious talk with them. Amauri did that move few weeks ago and now this from both Camo and zebina.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Actually thats what worries me most. There are many hot-tempered players in this team (camo, amauri, Melo, zebina). Hope ferrara would have a serious talk with them. Amauri did that move few weeks ago and now this from both Camo and zebina.
Amauri isn't a hot-head, that was an isolated incident.

Controlled aggression is the key.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
just seen the goals, loving diego finish. i keep reading bout camo & the 'camera man slapper' zebina. what did they both do exactly??

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
just seen the goals, loving diego finish. i keep reading bout camo & the 'camera man slapper' zebina. what did they both do exactly??
Zebina put in a late tackle for which he should have been sent off.

Camoranesi just kicked out a bit when a player was shielding the ball from him.

No big deal.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Zebina put in a late tackle for which he should have been sent off.

Camoranesi just kicked out a bit when a player was shielding the ball from him.

No big deal.
fucking tossers!! they completely wanked my night right up when i was at highbury in the C.L 2006 with both their sendings off. they need to grow up.

Sep 28, 2002
isnt this "great game" thing a bit of overreaction?

we played against a korean side. solid win, but they still managed to put us under some pressure. diego looked brilliant, tiago was good solid in first half, meh in the second, iaquinta did run a lot, scored a fluke, missed a great chance in the first half, trezeguet was his usual useless self, defence looked shoddy, no support from full backs. and fighting with opposition. is this the way scudetti are won? no, not really.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
no you havent, i just checked missing members thread. :D
Missing members are:

1) The ones who are regular, haven't been posting for a while but are supposed to become regular once again. The ones who are off because of studying or being on vacation, etc. Martin and Altair are the likes.

2) The ones who'll never post again. Isha, John, Paul are the likes.

You (and Zlatan for example) ain't in any of those two groups :D

But we've still missed you :smile:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)