[Peace Cup] JUVENTUS 2-1 Real Madrid, July 31st 2009 (138 Viewers)

Aug 17, 2007
Casillas calling his wife crying.

Wife: what's the matter honey? why are you crying like a little girl?

Iker: it's him again

Wife: there's no way you believed that diara has a gift for you again!

Iker: no no, it's not him! it's the other him.

Wife: who?

Iker:
Wife: dear god..isn't him is also him?
Iker: yes, yes, stop it!

Wife: sure sure..my god, is he back?

Iker: this friday.

Wife: well, you better get used to him, cause you'll meet him again later this season, and it won't be pretty.

Iker: what??

Wife: isn't that obvious that he'll kick your ass out of the CL with hattrick?

Iker: wait a second, you're my wife or his wife??!

Wife: yours yours...damn...

Iker: ok so why don't you cheer me up a little?

Wife: fine...if you'll be really good he'll only score a brace...

Forza Aleeeeeeeeeeeeee fuck reallllllllllll

Hennes

Sep 3, 2004
Two very important informations:

1. For those who want to see Zebina, he's suspended because of two yellow cards (yes, it's a friendly tournament but it still is a tournament). He won't play.

2. Casillas is not married.

:juventus:

Feb 4, 2009
I felt like punching them when i heard them how they say Salihamidzic (Salihimovic, Salihamjic etc) but it's tough for foreigners to pronounce his name, so it's a forgivable mistake.
But calling Ciro-Siro and saying Giuve or Giuventus all the fucking time, was a mistake that should get them fired.

:tup: +1 for the "Jew-ventus" commentators

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Some of you still haven't figured out Diego..

I have watched his mtches with Werder and i can tell you he is a player that will move all around the field and not stick to one position...the guy will collect and play the ball everywhere../that is probably why we bought him...In my opinion is not a true trequartista. Although you will find him behind the strikers quite often the guy moves all the time..he is a new kind of player..I don't think I have seen anyone else play like him before.
He isnt a new kind of player (more like a classic type of player in a role that is dying out a bit, true nr 10). This is the very definition of a trequartista. To move with total freedom all over and in the hole behind the strike force. What Zidane did, what Rui Costa did, and what Totti pre striker days did. Its the role with most creative freedom, given to a player with special abilities.

You sound like you recently started watching football, its just not so common these days, but not a new kind of player at all, just a classical one that is being pushed out more and more , becomer rarer. Those type of players are pushed to the wings (Most AMs nowadays are like that, more such type of "wingers" then hug the line kinda ones), youngsters who usually would have trained just for the AMC trequartista role, have had to become versatile and trained to play in the wings for a long while now, as as fake wingers who cut in, or regista's/deep playmakers, no more set Trequartistas playing in the hole, with a hardworking midfield to service them. Was deemed too much to just rely on one players natural ability so much.

whateverr

Jun 16, 2009
He isnt a new kind of player (more like a classic type of player in a role that is dying out a bit, true nr 10). This is the very definition of a trequartista. To move with total freedom all over and in the hole behind the strike force. What Zidane did, what Rui Costa did, and what Totti pre striker days did. Its the role with most creative freedom, given to a player with special abilities.

You sound like you recently started watching football, its just not so common these days, but not a new kind of player at all, just a classical one that is being pushed out more and more , becomer rarer. Those type of players are pushed to the wings (Most AMs nowadays are like that, more such type of "wingers" then hug the line kinda ones), youngsters who usually would have trained just for the AMC trequartista role, have had to become versatile and trained to play in the wings for a long while now, as as fake wingers who cut in, or regista's/deep playmakers, no more set Trequartistas playing in the hole, with a hardworking midfield to service them. Was deemed too much to just rely on one players natural ability so much.
wow...thanks I had no idea I just started watching football...May I ask how many matches of Diego at Werder have you watched? To suggest that he is a classical number 10 which only pushes wide more often leads me to believe you haven't got a clue what I was talking about... To further suggest he plays like Zidane or Rui Costa is just plain ignorant of the player and his past experience on the field..None of these players would play a 'tutto campo' football...literaly be everywhere on the field..close to full backs, on the wing, behind the strikers and playing in the role of pirlo sometimes even deeper at the same time in a match...he moves in every part of the pitch...that's not a classic trequartista in anyone's mind..

Actually do you even know the meaning of trequartista? It literaly translates to a player of the third half...If, as I said you knew anything about Diego you would not use such a word to describe him.

Please come back with something more constructive once you have watched some of his matches...and furthermore I can do without you being condescending..I would hazard a bet that I have watched more football in my lifetime than you ...but that's a different argument altogether.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
:howler:

Yes you are totally right, Diego totally invented a new role, he isnt a classical nr 10 at ALL. What do I know, and everyone else who said he is one of the last typical playmaker/trequartista, I just seen him in youtube, havent watched him since 2002 as a 16 year old in Santos at ALL.

whateverr

Jun 16, 2009
:howler:

Yes you are totally right, Diego totally invented a new role, he isnt a classical nr 10 at ALL. What do I know, and everyone else who said he is one of the last typical playmaker/trequartista, I just seen him in youtube, havent watched him since 2002 as a 16 year old in Santos at ALL.
I had no idea using capital letters and icons is an effective way of reinforcing one's point....maybe I should try it next time. I should also make up words and attribute them to other posters in order to try and ridicule...What a fascinating strategy..Never had I come across such devastating counter arguments...

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Sssssshh, I'm studying this new revolutionary role discovered by you:

Btw, told Diego yet? He oughta know, poor fella still thinks he is a classical playmaker/trequartista, and compared his style to, what do you know...players of that position, deluded mofo :shifty:

whateverr

Jun 16, 2009
Sssssshh, I'm studying this new revolutionary role discovered by you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhy2RUvk7x4

Btw, told Diego yet? He oughta know, poor fella still thinks he is a classical playmaker/trequartista, and compared his style to, what do you know...players of that position, deluded mofo :shifty:
That's your reply...a youtube clip? As I said do you even know the meaning of words which you use? I just explained 'trequartista' to you and then you changed it to playmaker...just brilliant...Maybe I should try it even slower...

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Dont leave me hanging here, have you told Diego yet? If not, I know an Ultra guy that is this TIGHT with him. Be wary though, dangerous cat, goes by Badass Devil :scared:

whateverr

Jun 16, 2009
Dont leave me hanging here, have you told Diego yet? If not, I know an Ultra guy that is this TIGHT with him. Be wary though, dangerous cat, goes by Badass Devil :scared:
So I'm guessing you are still implying that Diego only plays as a trequartista (a player of the third half) and does not collect and play the ball everywhere on the field...You see this only confirms what I thought originally...you have never watched him at Werder..in fact I would hazard a guess and say the only footage of him you have glanced at comes from youtube...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 137)