[Peace Cup] JUVENTUS 0-0 (3-4) Aston Villa, August 2nd 2009 (12 Viewers)

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
hard luck fellow juventini. its ok its just a friendly cup and hopefully we can learn alot from tonights game. i was very pleased with juve's preformance in this tournement and hopefully we wont miss out on winning when it counts the most. forzaaaaaa juve!!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
ok, we lost a friendly tournament, no need to panic...

melo was pure class today. zebina was just crazy. camo about the same. zanetti is a backup that will be class every time needed.

ok and now the bad ones.

firstly gio needs strengthening. in addition to that needs to be more crucial when he is our amc. he need to create more and carry the team. he will learn it.

marchisio was our of form. one two good moves but clearly tired and completely out of form.

as for iq and trez now, they clearly have no confidence at all. they know that right now they are the 3d - 4th choice and they need to work to gain trust. they know that every time they do something wrong they will be whispers from all the juventini of the world that they can't be in the starting 11.

especially trez, a player with so much class showed that he has no faith at all to himself. he came from a year that our coach didn't use him at all and he watched every game from the bench. he knows that there are many people thinking he must go and he is not good enough any more. this guy should definitely find his confidence. he didn't stop running and pushing around but it was clear that he didn't believe in himself. he felt like a not-wanted player and he tried a lot today to prove something. i wish his bicycle kick had gone in. you see it in his eyes that he wants to score.

amauri didn't do anything extraordinary even. but he plays with such a confidence. he knows that he is our starter right now and that gives him power. for a striker it's very important to believe in him.

although i am sure that when Trez and IQ start scoring again and when they start to feel important for the team they will do well again. i hope ferrara tells them something. as silly as it may sound it was a good thing he didn't sub them. if he has done it their confidence would have been even lower. i think it was a good move from ferrara that let them in to try otherwise it would be something like "ok subs get out now to get in our 2 starters".

anyway. generally we saw a good attacking juve. i am sure that we will see a even better juve when caceres and diego start playing.

and something else. molinaro doesn't deserve anything more than a backup place in our team. please DC show us what are you made of.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Win or lose doesnt matter really, even if winning it would cap off a nice tourno, but the manner in we lost really does, that was really stupid pks, Ale should know better. And Trez and Yaki just sucked balls all game long, not only late subs, but subbing out the two creators for 2 more strikers, in a weird 4-2-4 didnt really make sense, I hope Ciro experiment told him that atleast.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)