Paulo Henrique Ganso (1 Viewer)

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
i can't wait till marotta gets shit for not getting a player that Milan have had an agreement in place for more thana year and EVERY top club in europe is aware of so to preempt this

Fuck Marotta

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
i can't wait till marotta gets shit for not getting a player that Milan have had an agreement in place for more thana year and EVERY top club in europe is aware of so to preempt this

Fuck Marotta
fuck marotta for not scouting a lot of talents...fuck marotta and secco for not buying at least a kid, grow him and now, in 2012 could worth 20 mils.. how can other clubs do this bun not us? how come milan has thiago, udine had inler and sanchez, napoli had cavani, not to mention the english, french or spanish clubs.

May 22, 2007
blʘndu;3454405 said:
fuck marotta for not scouting a lot of talents...fuck marotta and secco for not buying at least a kid, grow him and now, in 2012 could worth 20 mils.. how can other clubs do this bun not us? how come milan has thiago, udine had inler and sanchez, napoli had cavani, not to mention the english, french or spanish clubs.
Aren't you prepared to wait and see how the likes of Appelt, Sørensen, Magnusson and Curti turn out?

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
Aren't you prepared to wait and see how the likes of Appelt, Sørensen, Magnusson and Curti turn out?
we're 5 years behind, except sorensen who we got like 2 years ago right? we should've started buying hot prospects years ago, but at least we're kinda on a good track...i wanna see some major interest for the german and french market and i'll be satisfied :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)