Paulo Dybala (251 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
What did I miss? He didn't become a champion :boh: :b81:

You faggots hating on him should be ashamed of yourselves - he was a very good player for us, but it was right to let him go.

Also, he's still more likable than 75% of our pathetic squad, littered with overpaid mercenaries and subpar Jabronis.

I would say the only current Juventus players that are more likable than Dybala are possibly Bremer, Chiesa, Fagioli, and maybe Danilo. That's it.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
What did I miss? He didn't become a champion :boh: :b81:

You faggots hating on him should be ashamed of yourselves - he was a very good player for us, but it was right to let him go.

Also, he's still more likable than 75% of our pathetic squad, littered with overpaid mercenaries and subpar Jabronis.

I would say the only current Juventus players that are more likable than Dybala are possibly Bremer, Chiesa, Fagioli, and maybe Danilo. That's it.
And Allegri was a very good coach for us in the past, doesn’t stop you from bitching like a little faggot about him daily. Kind of being a hypocrite here, ya homo.

Dybala was trash for most of his last 4 years at Juve. Allegri’s been trash for the past two. Let’s hate on both. Two washed up soiboys.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
And Allegri was a very good coach for us in the past, doesn’t stop you from bitching like a little faggot about him daily. Kind of being a hypocrite here, ya homo.

Dybala was trash for most of his last 4 years at Juve. Allegri’s been trash for the past two. Let’s hate on both. Two washed up soiboys.
Listen you Mitnak shitstick. Failegri is damaging the club as we speak, but Dybala hasn't been our problem since he left. He has also done well for us, and is currently playing decently for his new employers; hence, why I don't get the hate.

Once Failegri leaves the club, I will stop shitting on him daily. As long as he's here though, he can get impaled on a Tranny's disease infested cock.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Listen you Mitnak shitstick. Failegri is damaging the club as we speak, but Dybala hasn't been our problem since he left. He has also done well for us, and is currently playing decently for his new employers; hence, why I don't get the hate.

Once Failegri leaves the club, I will stop shitting on him daily. As long as he's here though, he can get impaled on a Tranny's disease infested cock.
He didn’t do well for us for several years at the end, was constantly injure, out of fitness, or out of form, and pouting and sulking like a little phaggot on the pitch. His failure to turn into a top class player as he hit his prime years was a big part of Juve’s back slide into this shit. That and shit coaching hires. Never should have bet on him to lead us or brought Failegri back. Two massive errors.

Also, this season of his is hardly better than the season he had here last year. Washed up turd.

Now stop sucking his pencil dick and go play with some kathoeys on the beach.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
He didn’t do well for us for several years at the end, was constantly injure, out of fitness, or out of form, and pouting and sulking like a little phaggot on the pitch. His failure to turn into a top class player as he hit his prime years was a big part of Juve’s back slide into this shit. That and shit coaching hires. Never should have bet on him to lead us or brought Failegri back. Two massive errors.

Also, this season of his is hardly better than the season he had here last year. Washed up turd.

Now stop sucking his pencil dick and go play with some kathoeys on the beach.
I do want to go to the beach :sigh:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
No one actually made a tackle on SES, he tried to run through the middle of two players and then did a long jump because he didn't fancy/have athleticism to actually go past them, simulating as if he'd been pulled back. You see players jump past contact fairly often to simulate a foul but that was something else.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 227)