Paulo Dybala (100 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Yes and the Dybala that can stay fit for more than 3 games in a row is also long gone, hence why we let him go.

Yes, we also didnt replace him properly which is a different matter, but that doesn’t mean letting him go was not justified.
He was injured for about a month in October and has been pretty consistent otherwise.

Forget replacing. We get rid of him to build around Vlahovic, someone who has worse injury problems so far, and then immediately afterwards start playing 2 up front which would've been perfect for him. This club just continually has been making poor decisions and this was one of them.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
from calling him dyblol and promoting the purchase of icardi for 100+m to defending dybala like a true fangirl. what an amazing journey.
lmao i did call him dyblol didn't I? damn I'm really funny guy.

i really like how i live rent free in your head though. everything i say triggers you so badly.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
but but but he loved juve so so much lol

covid was a bummer for all clubs, and many, many players agreed on reduced wages for that season. everything points to the same conclusion, including interviews, articles and performances: the majority of our players were/are just overpaid mercenaries. i'm not sheding a single tear for any (potential) outgoing player, barring chiesa and a few youngsters. the majority can go fuck themselves as far as i'm concerned

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I guarantee you Del Piero would play even an entire season for free for Juventus. Maybe Buffon too. Choose your idols carefully, mine NEVER disappointed me.

And dont give me the crap about different times.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
I guarantee you Del Piero would play even an entire season for free for Juventus. Maybe Buffon too. Choose your idols carefully, mine NEVER disappointed me.

And dont give me the crap about different times.
Chiellini too, guy was underpaid (relative to Bonucci, Rugani, Sandro etc) his whole Juve career.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Facts tho

Antun was unable to solicit a single CL club to give him big $????
is antun even a real agent or just a lucky relative who gets paid for doing a shit job

Love him even more now

Imagine working for free

and then imagine working for free

For JJ

nicholascagelaughing.gif
it's not about working free, it's about getting paid for nothing, or even getting delayed payments for delayed work. stuff happened to 100s of millions of people during lockdowns and millions got simply fired. unlike waiters, footballers have contracts protecting their soft asses

Jun 16, 2020
is antun even a real agent or just a lucky relative who gets paid for doing a shit job

it's not about working free, it's about getting paid for nothing, or even getting delayed payments for delayed work. stuff happened to 100s of millions of people during lockdowns and millions got simply fired. unlike waiters, footballers have contracts protecting their soft asses
That doesnt justify the club lying in their statement

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 79)