Paulo Dybala (99 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Yeah, right, clubs receive like 7.5 to max 15 % commission from shirt sales, but the percentage is taken after all the costs. This figure is total billshit, Roma since they are not top marketing club are probably getting around 7.5% commission from each shirt if we go that one shirt costs 80eur then it's 6 EUR , they would have to sell 4 m shirts to receive 24m and this is with out counting operating costs, total bullshit. They probably didn't even receive 4 m of it.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
What happened with Juventus? “ Director Arrivabene was very clear in his statements. We had an agreement to sign in October, the company asked us to wait. In March we got the news from the club that I was not part of the future project. It wasn't an economic problem, but a non-problem, the club made another decision together with the coach, I talked to them and everything went like this. If it was their choice, there was no problem for me ”.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
What happened with Juventus? “ Director Arrivabene was very clear in his statements. We had an agreement to sign in October, the company asked us to wait. In March we got the news from the club that I was not part of the future project. It wasn't an economic problem, but a non-problem, the club made another decision together with the coach, I talked to them and everything went like this. If it was their choice, there was no problem for me ”.
So he didnt refuse 8m or 10m as it was reported here. Nothing personal, Vlahovic was a good opportunity and couldnt be missed.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
All the hatred spewed in this forum for him over media bullshit and tactical decisions.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 94)