Paulo Dybala (53 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Dybala underrating since Empoli game has been insane.

Comments like it's better he doesn't renew or shouldn't be in starting XI or sell for 20m after renewal.

I should be used to it all by now but still find myself in disbelief.

Wonder when we'll see 150m valuations or Messi comparisons again.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Dybala underrating since Empoli game has been insane.

Comments like it's better he doesn't renew or shouldn't be in starting XI or sell for 20m after renewal.

I should be used to it all by now but still find myself in disbelief.

Wonder when we'll see 150m valuations or Messi comparisons again.
Kinda like Dougie C > Camo and Sarri is the best Italian league coach and 80mln Bentancur. Utter disbelief. :agree:

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
We only renewed to sell at high price this summer :xfinger:
The number is good, not too much and still reasonable for dybala to accept and should we choose to sell him his wages won't be an issue for other big clubs outside of Italy.

Nonetheless he needs to return and continue to play well...we need a full season from him and 20 plus goals with substantial assists.

We are better with him in the team, that is clear so far this season.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
The number is good, not too much and still reasonable for dybala to accept and should we choose to sell him his wages won't be an issue for other big clubs outside of Italy.

Nonetheless he needs to return and continue to play well...we need a full season from him and 20 plus goals with substantial assists.

We are better with him in the team, that is clear so far this season.
While in general I think this is true… how on earth is this season evidence of this? We just had our two most solid and well-balanced matches of the season (one against our toughest opponent yet) with Dybala and Morata out injured. :p

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
We had two defensive performances
Meh. We created the majority of good chances in both matches, while staying organized and solid. Something we haven’t been able to do with Morata and Dybala on the pitch, while dropping a ton of points against mediocre teams.

Hopefully Allegri can figure out a way to have us look that solid with those two on the pitch, as alongside Chiesa, they are our best attackers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)