Paulo Dybala (86 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Prototype

Oct 22, 2009
What a useless player he has turned himself into :lol:
Unbeliveble really

Had argument with one of Dybala fanboy, hardcore like feminist hardcore, can't stop making excuses for him. Ruin the game for me before even Dybala enter the game, just to show how right i was about him. Inconsistent, tacticaly incompetent, slow... the worst is that tactic wise he is a nightmare, all over the place, what a hell is he doing 30m from our goal in build up?! There are players there who can do sideways passes just fine, and than nowhere to be found in 3/4 of the pitch.

Jun 16, 2020
Both Paratici and Pirlo said that he had health problems. People her are being to hard for Dybala, he’ll return to that form of last season.

When Dybala is fully fit, then he will play more in his role. He’s been on antibiotics for the last 10 days due to an old virus, but he did come on well today with a bit more strength.”

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
The truth remains that Dybala is an extremely talented and technical footballer.

Unfortunately, in modern games, there isn’t much formations that can cater for his ability. Which is a Second Striker.

In modern games, obviously, wingers and N9s are getting more game time due to formation choices that caters to today’s demand. Speed and Power. Unfortunately, Dybala has neither. I would truly recommend that he develop his physical strength and turn into a CM (coutinho at Liverpool)

If not, he will fall into the list of extremely talented players who can only play with specific teammates and systems:
- Messi
- Coutinho
- James Rodriguez
- A.Gomez

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
The truth remains that Dybala is an extremely talented and technical footballer.

Unfortunately, in modern games, there isn’t much formations that can cater for his ability. Which is a Second Striker.

In modern games, obviously, wingers and N9s are getting more game time due to formation choices that caters to today’s demand. Speed and Power. Unfortunately, Dybala has neither. I would truly recommend that he develop his physical strength and turn into a CM (coutinho at Liverpool)

If not, he will fall into the list of extremely talented players who can only play with specific teammates and systems:
- Messi
- Coutinho
- James Rodriguez
- A.Gomez
The modern game is unforgiving for classic no. 10s.

Sad but true.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

- Messi
- Coutinho
- James Rodriguez
- A.Gomez
Dybala's most impressive ability is finishing but yea play him as a CM :baus:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Yeah but no mental strength can overcome fitness issues. Unless you are breaking planks and ice bricks at karate showoff
Does he have fitness issues? Aside from not being match fit, I mean.

The commentator last night touched on his illness(es) and suggested maybe he was just one of those players with a "weak constitution". Even at his best I've always seen him as a little bit delicate.

Imagine a peak Dybala playing in our current team though. I'm not sure exactly where he starts right now but the way we play would have suited that great player.

I haven't completely given up on him but I'm a little indifferent. With Kulu you see the future. Morata is the present. Dybala has a fight on for a place.

He should put this contract situation to bed. If we are offering him €10m he should bite our hand off. Even at €7.5m. He's not in a good bargaining position, and if he is asking for €15m it's frankly ridiculous. He can't expect the club to make that kind of gamble, especially in these times. They should look at something performance-based, or gets triggered to €15m only if he reaches those high numbers in terms of starts and G/A. I can definitely see the reticence of the club in its position.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Does he have fitness issues? Aside from not being match fit, I mean.

The commentator last night touched on his illness(es) and suggested maybe he was just one of those players with a "weak constitution". Even at his best I've always seen him as a little bit delicate.

Imagine a peak Dybala playing in our current team though. I'm not sure exactly where he starts right now but the way we play would have suited that great player.

I haven't completely given up on him but I'm a little indifferent. With Kulu you see the future. Morata is the present. Dybala has a fight on for a place.

He should put this contract situation to bed. If we are offering him €10m he should bite our hand off. Even at €7.5m. He's not in a good bargaining position, and if he is asking for €15m it's frankly ridiculous. He can't expect the club to make that kind of gamble, especially in these times. They should look at something performance-based, or gets triggered to €15m only if he reaches those high numbers in terms of starts and G/A. I can definitely see the reticence of the club in its position.
I think he's been on meds for some health problem. I don't know exactly what it is, but Tootsie says he's been on antibiotics based on what FI stated.

Anyway, I don't think the 15 million p/a rumors are necessarily true, but he definitely doesn't deserve anywhere near that at present.

I still think he will sort himself out and be an integral part of the team, contributing to our success this season.

Last edited:

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Pirlo: "We will look to play Dybala, Ronaldo, and Morata together"

Pirlo's challenge was always to find a way for those 3 to play together while keeping the balance of the team.

Maybe something like

Tek
Danilo - MDL - Demiral
Cuadrado - Rabiot - Arthur - Sandro
Dybala
Morata - Cr7​

I'm guessing having somebody like Sandro in who's more defensively reliable would be better when playing those 3 together

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 72)