Paulo Dybala (168 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
I find it sad that Paolo is continuing with what looks like a crisis of confidence. This barren spell appears worrying to me.

His first two seasons were characterised by stellar performances. Now, for reasons I’m unsure of, he seems to have lost the confident to stamp his authority during key matches.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Sarri: Central role for Dybala

By Football Italia staff

Juventus boss Maurizio Sarri says he has a central role in mind for Paulo Dybala and that Cristiano Ronaldo ‘must make the difference’.

Dybala played as a right winger to accommodate Ronaldo last season, but Sarri suggested the Argentine had more of a future through the middle.

I think Dybala can play as a false nine quite comfortably,” the Coach said at a Press conference for Wednesday’s friendly with Inter.

We can also set up the attack slightly differently, with the 4-3-1-2 and Dybala playing on the right of a front two.

“We’ll try to give continuity to the good things we did in the second half in Singapore.

“Juve-Inter won’t be a match like any other, although I don’t think the two teams will able to play their best football, given these temperatures and this level of humidity.

“Our coaching school is one of the most important in the world, that seems quite clear to me.

“Tactically our movement is one of the best, although we may not have the financial resources of the English.”

The former Napoli tactician then discussed the Bianconeri’s captain situation.

“The captain is Chiellini, as agreed with Buffon. If there’s no Giorgio we go for the next player with the most appearances and Bonucci has the most.

“I told the lads that it was my idea, but I was willing to listen to others and things went well.

“For me, however, the armband is only symbolic. The captain has the right attitude in the dressing room.”

The English Press spun a story that Sarri and Ronaldo had argued mid-game against Tottenham Hotspur...

“We agreed to let him play for an hour. Ronaldo asked me how much time he had left before coming off.

“I told him 5-6 minutes and at the time of his substitution, I only asked him how he was.

“We’ll use him mainly as a forward on the left wing, knowing that he loves to shoot. He must make the difference.”

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 152)