Paulo Dybala (239 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Who said Asamoah wants to leave? I almost guarantee he doesn't. He was being lined up to be sold by the club to a Turkish club if we got Spinazzola. That fell through so he stayed.

NitK

Jul 22, 2008
Just put a 500M clause or something and if someone wants him and he wants out he can leave.. for that fee...
If a player wants out we cant hold him - Meanwhile Liverpool hold Coutinho Torino hold Belloti and PSG managed to hold Verratti but we are Juventus so we cant.. We just have to smile and wave..
I'm used to hearing the "If Barca/Real come calling, players will always want to leave"...but Barca came calling for Coutinho and Verratti and hand shit thrown their way instead. Same as "EPL money" but Belotti's named was bandied about by Arsenal and Chelsea...I never once felt like he'd go there.

If teams like Liverpool and PSG can hold their players from the bigger clubs...what the fuck are we playing at? Marotta is asked what Juve would do if Dybala wanted to leave and always ALWAYS submits and says hands tied and fucking used the word impossible to keep.

What a fucking idiot...Dybala is well on his way to being THEE GUY for the post Ronaldo/Messi era. Marotta should answer these questions with "why would he want to leave? We've built a succesful project with 6 league titles on the trot with 2 CL finals in 3 years. With him we will finally win the CL" or some other morale boosting stuff....not this bullshit! Prick!

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
We just can't sell him. Give him anything he wants. If he asks for 10 mil a season. Give it to him. If he wants to play alongside Messi, bring Messi to Turin. He'll surely win the ballon d'or and could make us THE VERY BEST in the future , otherwise we'll never have a third CL cup on the shelf.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
You're the guy who always talks about never feeling attached to players right?

I fucking hate you. Because you're right. Especially with Marotta coming out and saying foolish shit like he does.
No, that's me. Football is a business. Don't get attached and this is always much easier to digest.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 223)