Paulo Dybala (113 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Morata was significantly better than Dybala in 2 of the past 3 seasons… Maybe have some higher standards for this inconsistent pussyfag. :p
Fair enough. What about the other two? You really want to sell Dybala and have Kean and Kaio leading the line if shit hits the fan?

I want us to keep Morata, but it seems we're willing to sacrifice him to acquire Vlahovic - I just hope it's worth it, and that we don't neglect the midfield for like the 5th time in seasons.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Fair enough. What about the other two? You really want to sell Dybala and have Kean and Kaio leading the line if shit hits the fan?

I want us to keep Morata, but it seems we're willing to sacrifice him to acquire Vlahovic - I just hope it's worth it, and that we don't neglect the midfield for like the 5th time in seasons.
That’s not what I’m saying. We can sell Morata, Dybala, Kean, Jorge. All of them for all I care, as long as we upgrade. I’d rather upgrade our midfield too.

What I find strange is your lack of standards for Paulo. He’s been truly awful in 2 of 3 seasons. Let’s have some higher expectations for our “best” attacker. Not just a “he’s better than Jorge and Kean, so I don’t care what he does” attitude. :boh:

Last edited:

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
Back for Roma?
How the fuck does he get injured and out of commission so much..
look at Chiesa. If Dybala played as rough as him he would break shit every game..

I don't get it, with his ability this guy should be drawing defenders and getting cards handed out to them for fun, instead he doesn't know how to make contact and gets injured from breathing in air.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
11 FREE KICK GOALS
- 1 vs Verona
- 2 vs Udinese
- 3 vs Udinese
- 4 vs Palermo
- 5 vs Crotone
- 6 vs Lazio
- 7 vs Sassuolo
- 8 vs Spal
- 9 vs Udinese
- 10 vs ATLETICO MADRID
- 11 vs Brescia
PAULO DYBALA

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Ofc you do remember that, but it's not what happened tho. Dybala still took majority or right-sided FKs even with CR here and he never really took direct FKs from left side because Pjanić took them. If anyone suffered because of CR it was Mire.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Wot? All I can remember is AR7 banging the wall no matter where the FK was given.
There has to be a site that tracks attempts. From what I remember, Ronaldo took the majority of them. I'd be surprised if Dybala's attempts weren't significantly lower than when it was him and Pjanic as the primary takers

- - - Updated - - -

Ofc you do remember that, but it's not what happened tho. Dybala still took majority or right-sided FKs even with CR here and he never really took direct FKs from left side because Pjanić took them. If anyone suffered because of CR it was Mire.
link?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 106)