Paul Pogba (195 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
For 12m wages - I'm OK with that. I'm sure though that Raiola will create a bidding war and his wages will be near 20m. I don't like the idea of having such a lazy defending CM at 29 with a contract for 4-5 years. I prefer going for a player like Tchouameni in that case.
20M well thats two great players so in that case I think we should pass. There should be a balance.
As for Tcho... Honestly I dont know him but I doubt he can offer what Pogba can offer so if we bring him we would still need another top signing.

Buy on AliExpress.com

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Just typical Raiola tactics. The eternal Juventus innuendo so Pogba can get a bigger deal from Man U. We are fine to go along with it as a favour to that fat ass so we can have the privilege to get 2 or 3 years out of one of his next players.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Maybe bs but I fall for it

Official countdown to december is about to begin. Start the hype
After starting talks with #ManUTD during #CR7 negotiation, #Juventus will try again for #Pogba in January. #RedDevils could sell him in the next market window to avoid losing him for free. Man U are thinking to #Kessie and #Ndombele as replacement.⚽ #Calciomercato #Transfers

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
United will wait till the Christmas break to renew the contract of Pogba.

If he doesn't sign, they will start to plan for a team without him.

PSG could be behind this.

Jäger

May 2, 2021
Pogba: “Future at Juventus? First I want to finish this year at Manchester in the best possible way… then we will see”

To me that heavily implies that he intends to leave. Sadly Agent Ronaldo will probably convince him that we are crap and not worth it.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Pogba: “Future at Juventus? First I want to finish this year at Manchester in the best possible way… then we will see”

To me that heavily implies that he intends to leave. Sadly Agent Ronaldo will probably convince him that we are crap and not worth it.
He uses Juve rumors to put pressure on United and/or other interested clubs.

He's not coming back, it's time to let it go.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 181)