Paul Pogba (197 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Desailly: 'Pogba, why leave Juve?'

Marcel Desailly says Paul Pogba has no reason to join Manchester United. “Who is going to give him more than what he has” at Juventus?

There continue to be reports of a transfer record shattering €120m offer to Juve for the player, but both Pogba and the Bianconeri seem ready to resist, as confirmed by his agent Mino Raiola.

Desailly told The Sun newspaper that he is not remotely surprised.

“Who is going to give him more than what he has at the moment? They have given him a new contract, he is winning everything at Juventus, there’s no real pressure.

“Money? He has a couple of million, he has secured his life with the contract that he has. It’s not like it’s an emergency for him where he has to move. He has time.

“Italy is fine. From the outside it doesn’t seem as though it is very attractive, but once you are used to being there, playing there – they have a nice stadium a great organisation.

“You have seen already that last season he rejected a lot of offers because he is fine at Juventus. I am sure he is going to stay another year.

"He will become the best midfielder in the world. At the meantime he is just someone who has amazing potential.
"Remember he is 23, he needs time, but he has shown so much capacity and ability you would like to see him go on and become a top player in the world.

"A player doesn’t feel the pressure of playing just because of the fee. You don’t think about the fee a club is willing to pay."
http://www.football-italia.net/87246/desailly-pogba-why-leave-juve

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
:tup:
well said
and this
"La Juventus non vuole vendere Pogba, anzi vuole rinnovare il suo contratto. Tante squadre lo hanno cercato, ma i bianconeri vogliono tenere i migliori e lui non ha fretta di andare via".

Juventus does not want to transfer Pogba. The want to renew his contract. Many clubs have asked for Pogba, but the bianconeri want to keep their best players and he (Pogba) is not in a hurry to leave them (Juventus).

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Chokes at crucial moments. I'd rather have Morata who scores 15 goals a season but turns up for the big matches than Higuain who scores 40+ goals a season but goes missing in the most important matches.
This.

I think is not wise to pay 60 mils for a guy who will just turn up in serie A. We can play de Rubinho as CF in a 451, and we would still steamroll serie A with our current team.

What we need is someone to rule europe. I would invoke some arcane demons if i ever see Higuain in our team..missing goals left and right in a KO game.

Collaguazo

Pezuña Brava
Mar 4, 2012
#Vito Muñoz reporting that Pogba has arrived in Manchester to record a cover of a Drake song together with Antonio Valencia. Valencia wants to raise funds to help the victims of the Ecuadorean earthquake.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
How big was that rock you were living under past year ?

- - - Updated - - -

Why do you guys hate Higuain so much? he's an amazing striker.
Because he plays for Napoli, has choked on several occasions there.

He would be insane here

- - - Updated - - -

[video=twitter;752224064954138624]https://twitter.com/AFCAMDEN/status/752224064954138624[/video]
And thats how the EPL became such a shithole. Stuff like this

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
How big was that rock you were living under past year ?

- - - Updated - - -

Because he plays for Napoli, has choked on several occasions there.

He would be insane here

- - - Updated - - -

And thats how the EPL became such a shithole. Stuff like this
I'm pretty much Higuain-basher number 1 on the forum, and even I would love him here. People have to be crazy to not want him here.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
I don't see Higuain suddenly stopping his choking in the CL knockouts. It doesn't happen only in Napoli, it did with Madrid and Argentina.

Obviously I wouldn't say no to Higuain, but I'd prefer if we were going for a clutch player.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I'm pretty much Higuain-basher number 1 on the forum, and even I would love him here. People have to be crazy to not want him here.
The guy scored an absurb amount of goals, important ones too.

Thing is, he's a 50/50 with composure when beeing the main guy carrying.
Not the case at juve. Plenty of people carrying the moral and team, making sure no one has to take the extra pressure (one of the by far greatest aspects we got tbh).

He would be unbelievably good.

When we take a look at our team

----------------Buffon

Alves - Bonucci - Chiellini - Sandro

--Khedira - Marchisio - Pogba

---------------Pjanic

---------Dybala - Higuain

We are qualitywise on the same level as Madrid, Barcelona and Bayern, without bringing in the tactical and team aspect. We are just as good. World class all over the place.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 184)