Paul Pogba (124 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
Chelsea ‏@Chels_1905 4h
@DiMarzio any news pogba chelsea ?

Gianluca Di Marzio ‏@DiMarzio 2h
@Chels_1905 no

Chelsea ‏@Chels_1905 2h
@DiMarzio stupid answer

Gianluca Di Marzio‏@DiMarzio
@Chels_1905 i don't have news. Stupid what?

:lol:

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
I love Pogba, but if he doesn't resign an extension before august then we should sell him to the highest bidder.
Yep. It's really up to him. Definitely teams like Madrid, PSG, City, Chelsea will show him how much he'd make for them. It will serve at least as a huge bargaining chip.

If he decides to remain at Juve, we will have to offer stg like at leasssst 4M + 1M bonus.

He seems to like Turin and Juventus, but most of all, he seems like a very ambitious dude. He has to believe Juve has what it takes to take the next step. We'll see. It's still 50-50 to me. Hard to say if he's gonna stay or not.

If he won't, 50/60M for him would be a realistic transfer price, given the fact he only has 2 years left in his contract. It Would be the floor. 70M+ would be great, awesome. But very unlikely.

- - - Updated - - -

If we manage to get 60M for him - IMO we should chase Di Maria. Make all efforts to let it happen. He would be the only available player of a similar level. Pay 55M and offer 6M wages, fuck it. He could maybe even improve the team, playing as a CM or winger.

If Evra does well and we free Asamoah to the mid, we'd have 4 players to 3 positions - Pirlo, Asa, Vidal, Marchisio. The team I'd field would be:

Buffon - Licht, Barza, Chiello, Evra - Asamoah, Vidal - Di Maria, Tevez, Iturbe - Llorente. Would be pretty amazing.

Caceres, Bonucci, Ogbonna, Pirlo, Marchisio, Morata, Giovinco, another young fast SS on the bench.

- - - Updated - - -

The point is: if we are FORCED to sell Pogba - take the money and make it a splash on the offensive player of the highest level available. If Marotta spreads it in 4 random overpayed Serie A based youngsters it would be a fucking disaster...

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
The point is: if we are FORCED to sell Pogba - take the money and make it a splash on the offensive player of the highest level available. If Marotta spreads it in 4 random overpayed Serie A based youngsters it would be a $#@!ing disaster...
Or we can make madrid bend over to us and offer dimaria in the Pogba Deal.

How muchis dimaria rightnow?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 114)