Paul Pogba (109 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
One of man utd fans posted on his instagram:
"check him shirt signing man utd shirt he never done that before when with juventus he refused to sign any other shirt"

True?

hojo_samurai

May 13, 2015
this is what I get from the ad and on why Pogba is the only one without the club emblem to him,

>I think Adidas are making Pogba the poster boy of their brand and such he is the star to the campaign which features all the top clubs they sponsor and hence he is not featured representing any of them.

> he currently has so much media rumors swirling around him hence the Blah Blah Blah.

of course this doesn't mean he stays or leaves in any way, any of these scenarios could happen but the point is clear that Pogba was clearly chosen by adidas to be the theme of their brand for the upcoming campaign so technically he bears no club brand.

hojo_samurai

May 13, 2015
Salty about Pogba leaving ? :ratcafe:

What is this ? Milan ? To celebrate players staying like 'new signings'.
but imagine if he stayed and we made him do a shirt signing on arrival at the stadium like how the new players do with say a " Our 10 is back"

I bet you they'd sell 5x the average Pogba jersey in a matter of hours.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Salty about Pogba leaving ? :ratcafe:

What is this ? Milan ? To celebrate players staying like 'new signings'.
No, about him as a person. I'm also annoyed by all what happened, but one can't deny he'd be a huge boost for our campaign. I guess coping mechanism kicked in once again.

About being happy about players staying, that's unfortunately the situation we're in as a club realistically (even tho we're very near the top of the top). We'll improve on that soon enough in the future for sure if things continue going this way.

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
Nothing in that makes me think Paul is going to man u
This whole campaign in relation with the transfer is weird:

1- Each Adidas team had a cut down version of the ad.
2- Each team ad had player's featuring their respective teams, except for Man U they had a player from another team; Pogba (and Milan but that's for lack of signed WC players)
3- The final ad disconnects Pogba from Man U.

The Man U short ad went to great lengths to make the Pogba-ManU connection. Shortly after we heard rumors that Juve blocked the medical.

Could it be that Adidas had a different idea.to reveal the Pogba transfer via the extended ad, but the short version offended Juve management that they pulled back from whole deal? Which resulted in a disconnected version where Pogba is neither here or there?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
This whole campaign in relation with the transfer is weird:

1- Each Adidas team had a cut down version of the ad.
2- Each team ad had player's featuring their respective teams, except for Man U they had a player from another team; Pogba (and Milan but that's for lack of signed WC players)
3- The final ad disconnects Pogba from Man U.

The Man U short ad went to great lengths to make the Pogba-ManU connection. Shortly after we heard rumors that Juve blocked the medical.

Could it be that Adidas had a different idea.to reveal the Pogba transfer via the extended ad, but the short version offended Juve management that they pulled back from whole deal? Which resulted in a disconnected version where Pogba is neither here or there?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Manchester ad hasnt been released (yet)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 88)