Paul Pogba - CM - Manchester United (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
What wages would this guy be on, according to rumours? I thought it was pretty high for a 'kid'. I guess he's considered a part of the first team.

We'd have MVP and then Asamoah, Marrone and Pogba as backup. Sounds good, if this guy is actually a 'man amongst boys' whenever he plays with youth teams.
MVP? Appelt as well.
Oh right Marchisio-Vidal-Pirlo

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
MVP? Appelt as well.
Oh right Marchisio-Vidal-Pirlo
Yeah, it's a term I picked up somewhere on this forum, don't quite remember who started it.

I'm not sure whether Appelt is considered a first team player to be honest. We ( the fans ) tend to go overboard when it comes to our youngsters. :D

Inglip

Jul 29, 2011
Yeah, it's a term I picked up somewhere on this forum, don't quite remember who started it.

I'm not sure whether Appelt is considered a first team player to be honest. We ( the fans ) tend to go overboard when it comes to our youngsters. :D
Barca fans started it, and it sounds gay

May 22, 2007
Ferguson: "It's a bit disappointing because I don’t think he should us any respect at all."

The guy has been at about 5 different clubs and he's only 19, get a grip, you knew what he was about.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
It's all done.

Just waiting for him to finish playing with France in the U19 Euros to make it officially official, I assume.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)