Paul Pogba - CM - Manchester United (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Marrone wc? who knows but right now I see him reaching to Marchisio level altough he is a different player
Was impressed by Marrone
As for Pogba I just we are not overate him and expecting too much from him.
I still remember the expectations from Buoy and I have yet to see him play a single minute for us
If you think people are overrating this guy, go visit the Verratti thread. At least this guy is free.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Halabalu

Dec 5, 2011
There is no need for this Pogba anymore ! We got Asamoah, and also have Marrone, and struggling to get Veratti... and there is a dozen of prospect youth in primavera... There is a huge luxury for a TOP club to allow to get youth players in the squad. Only Barca can do it without any harm for the result because they can overcome the 80% of La Liga teams with 6-7 players on the pitch ! (except this season of course =D )

Halabalu

Dec 5, 2011
As for me it is not very good for the team to be overwhelmed by a lot of "talanted prospect young players". Because they (most of them) won't have enough time on the pitch, hence they won't improving, and as a result they will become a mediocre players ! And it will be considered as Juve has buried their talants. That is not a proper for club reputation (don't want us to be like Inter or R Madrid ).
Remember the recent season. Every game was like a cruscial clash for us. In such condition there is impossible to grow up for youth because of a huge pressure during all season !!!!! That is my point of view !

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
Start him against some weaker teams in the Coppa Italia and some serie a games.
He will need rieasonable amounts of playing time if this clip from the Telegraph is accurate. No doubt Pogba and his adviser(s) have sought some kind of assurances about this as it was the reason he felt one of the biggest clubs in the world. See paragraph 2.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...chester-United-as-he-leaves-for-Juventus.html

---------- Post added 04.07.2012 at 09:12 ----------

I think we may see some unexpected departures in coming weeks to resolve the issue of too many young players fighting for places.

Pogba is almost certainly going to feature in matches in the pre-season and that is likely to have a key bearing on future decisions made by Conte and others.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
No one complained!
I am happy to sign a highly rated youngster but I fear that we might overate him like we overate Buoy.
You got to admit all the hype around Buoy made him look like he is going to break up into the first team quickly and gain some playing time and perhaps be a bench player the 1st season and might even be a starter the second season

All the hype around Pogba make me feel like he will be a sub this year (if we dont loan the guy...) and next year he will develope into a very good player and in his 3rd season become a starter and a star...
I`m not saying it wont happen, I`m just saying that we might over hyping the guy and expect wonders from him.

Giovinco`s hype was understandable as he was very talented and young + he got some playing time (altough not much). Giovinco IMO hasnt become the player we all hoped him to be but he is a good player now.
Can you say Pogba is now in Giovinco`s (3 years ago) shoes? or is he more of a youngster that might get some playing time and might not

I am John

The Anallist
May 1, 2012
There is no need for this Pogba anymore ! We got Asamoah, and also have Marrone, and struggling to get Veratti... and there is a dozen of prospect youth in primavera... There is a huge luxury for a TOP club to allow to get youth players in the squad. Only Barca can do it without any harm for the result because they can overcome the 80% of La Liga teams with 6-7 players on the pitch ! (except this season of course =D )
Pogba is a real talent, a bigger young talent than Marrone, and most importantly, if we play with 3 man MF having him, Asamoah and Marrone will create depth not luxury. Sure we have other youngsters like Bouy and Appelt, but their readiness for first team is questionable, at least they are not considered ready by Conte/Marotta, thats why we go after Pogba.

And we should ship off Padoin or only use him as the last resort, the guy offers nothing more than just to complete 11 men on the pitch.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Can someone find highlights from game against Serbia?
http://forum.juventuz.org/threads/3...ester-United?p=3742128&viewfull=1#post3742128

---------- Post added 04.07.2012 at 11:23 ----------

He is young, highly rated, cheap and always going to be cover. I don't see what there is to complain about.
Although we do have to pay Raiola €2m (reportedly), and I assume also a signing fee for Pogba. Free transfers are financially lucrative to players and their agents.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
What wages would this guy be on, according to rumours? I thought it was pretty high for a 'kid'. I guess he's considered a part of the first team.

We'd have MVP and then Asamoah, Marrone and Pogba as backup. Sounds good, if this guy is actually a 'man amongst boys' whenever he plays with youth teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)