Patrice Evra (4 Viewers)

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009

he is such a cool dude :touched:
Champion!

- - - Updated - - -

can someone translate what he's saying?
[FONT=open_sanslight]"Captain, are we there or not? Gigone![/FONT]
[FONT=open_sanslight]"Dio santo, dio santo, dio! Max, calm down, calm down. Gonzalo will put it away.[/FONT]
[FONT=open_sanslight]"Paolo, I want the mask! I don't know where you put it. But don't annoy me! Score a goal, score a goal like you do.[/FONT]
[FONT=open_sanslight]"Mandzukic, don't eat anything for a week before the game. No good, no good, terrible for a warrior.[/FONT]
[FONT=open_sanslight]"Bonu, I don't know if you've cleaned your face and your teeth. I want you like a soldier like always.[/FONT]
[FONT=open_sanslight]"Dani, gioca bonita, gioca bonita.[/FONT]
[FONT=open_sanslight]"Alex, I want you like a train. Back and forward, back and forward, like I do it.[/FONT]
[FONT=open_sanslight]"Chiellini, I want a gorilla. Nothing passes. [/FONT]
[FONT=open_sanslight]"And after, guys, don't make me cry, please.[/FONT]
[FONT=open_sanslight]"I know, I know, Sami!"[/FONT]

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
[FONT=open_sanslight]"Dio santo, dio santo, dio! Max, calm down, calm down. Gonzalo will put it away.[/FONT]
[FONT=open_sanslight]"Paolo, I want the mask! I don't know where you put it. But don't annoy me! Score a goal, score a goal like you do.[/FONT]
[FONT=open_sanslight]"Mandzukic, don't eat anything for a week before the game. No good, no good, terrible for a warrior.[/FONT]
[FONT=open_sanslight]"Bonu, I don't know if you've cleaned your face and your teeth. I want you like a soldier like always.[/FONT]
[FONT=open_sanslight]"Alex, I want you like a train. Back and forward, back and forward, like I do it.[/FONT]
:heart:

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Champion!

- - - Updated - - -

Juve should invite him to Cardiff. Lovely guy

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
He says Dani, homem da porra which means what a fucking man you are! :D

I forgive uncle Pat for that Bayern blunder. This was an amazing way to get us fired up and ready to kick some ass!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)