Patrice Evra - LB - Manchester United (16 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Don't forget that Asamoah will be away at the ACN for a few months. After last time he looked exhausted. This Evra deal is a short term solution, coming cheap and gives us quality depth. Ideal, really.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
would be nice to rotate Asamoah and through left back and even in midfield....versatile players like is great to have. I would ensure evra has had a enough playing time to gel before Asamoah leaves for the ACN

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
everything is marketing with this guys....uffff
This is exactly why they are getting a huge deal with Adidas for 3 times the money we got. Right now MU is not in the top teams in Europe. I don't think they are in top 4 of UK either. And they still managed to sign such a crazy deal. This is good marketing and advertising. Selling nothing for something.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Asa has on the other hand repeatedly told he is tired of playing out wide, so I suppose we can play him when there is a crisis. Otherwise, if we want to keep Asa happy and stay long-term I think we need to look for a strong LB and if the budget allows it at the end of the mercato then evaluate our options at LB.

Not a big fan of Evra and I am far from certain he adds quality that we would miss out IF Asa would have been happy to play LB. Evra might be a alright for a year but if we find other options I'd prefer someone else (I don't have any reasonable suggestions).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)