Patrice Evra - LB - Manchester United (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikola

May 21, 2009
@Dule

You can edit your post and write (age 33) as he has a birthday tomorow :)

hehe

I liked him a lot when he was younger (Monaco days..),now.. i don't know.. If he really comes here i hope that he can be good backup.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I gotta say, I think he is a cunt and way over the hill.. but if marotta went for him I wouædnt be surprised if he turned into the best LB in the world next season.

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #27
    @Dule

You can edit your post and write (age 33) as he has a birthday tomorow :)

hehe

I liked him a lot when he was younger (Monaco days..),now.. i don't know.. If he really comes here i hope that he can be good backup.
    Fair enough. ;)

I gotta say, I think he is a cunt and way over the hill.. but if marotta went for him I wouædnt be surprised if he turned into the best LB in the world next season.
    Not the best one, but I'd be happy if we get a stable LB out of him and if he pulls a similar level like Maicon. I always cried for a decent LB and I remember the horror when we had Grosso and Molinaro. :sergio: Evra used to be by far the best LB in the game, it would be hard to say no to a free transfer even despite his age.

Jun 13, 2007
    People here are insane to not want Evra for free. Are you kidding me? This guy was the best in his position at one point in his career. If he comes to Juve and he'll get a fresh start, and he'll be very motivated to put in one great season before he says goodbye. And he's FREE.

Jun 13, 2007
    Was is the key word... people don't want him because they think he's not good anymore, so being free is irrelevant.

He might be playing horribly for United, but after what Conte's done with guys like Barzagli and Pirlo. I don't see why we can't take a gamble on someone like Evra who definitely has another incredible season in him.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)