Parma's new jersey (Gray I think U'll love it) ;) (1 Viewer)

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
Yes, the Maglia Crociata. A very beatiful jersey, I like that and Parma's other shirt this year. Champion really delivered the goods for them this year.

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++
They've had it like that for years..
No, I thought they only brought back the cross for a few games last year, after it had been away for a long time?

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Old shirt for new Parma
Thursday 9 September, 2004

Parma have unveiled their new shirt – deciding to revert to the jersey they first wore back in 1913.

The Tardini outfit have used blue and yellow in recent years but they will now appear in a white shirt with a dark blue cross on the front.

"It is emotional to see it again," stated director Luca Baraldi at today’s official presentation. "This is a return to our origins and a dream for all our fans."

The club are trying to start a new era after they lost the financial support of major backers Parmalat last term.

Yet despite some high profile departures over the summer, Baraldi is confidently looking ahead to the new campaign.

"We have a squad of 31 players of which 27 of them are aged 25 or under," explained the official. "A third of our players are also internationals."

Arrigo Sacchi, Parma’s transfer consultant, is also optimistic about the strength of the players at Silvio Baldini’s disposal.

"The value of this season’s side is no different from the one we had in the second half of the last campaign," stated the former national boss.

"Our objective? So long as the players give their very best then we will be happy with whatever we achieve."

channel4.com

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
++ [ originally posted by Torkel ] ++

No, I thought they only brought back the cross for a few games last year, after it had been away for a long time?
I seem to remember seeing that shirt a few years ago, no?

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++
I seem to remember seeing that shirt a few years ago, no?
Don't know, if you're talking about more than two or three years back you could very well be right, I'm not sure about then. But at least it's been a few years I think.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Juventino ] ++
(Gray I think U'll love it) ;)
:rofl: at first I thought "why on earth would I like the Parma jersey?"

it's sad though, this could be an awesome jersey if they didn't have the huge "Champion" on the front. I don't really understand. It appears that the maker of the shirt is Champion, and if Parma doesn't have a sponsor's logo to put on the front of the shirt, it's sad that they didn't just leave it blank, even though I'm sure they got a few mill just for that extra logo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)