Pablo Armero - LWB - Udinese (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yeah he pretty much cant dribble whatsoever higher up, needs mainly overlapping runs to find space to cross. I painstackingly remember when he used to play as LM under Ranieri, he starts further up in the pitch then usual, and has less space to work with, so he pretty much just passed backwards or side ways every time.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Did I say Armero was more fullback then PDC? No. I said Conte could see him as fullback but not that I do. Not that I think Conte do.

Paolo De Ceglie is not a fullback. He's a wingback. He can't play in a 4-3-3. We saw that this year. Hence the Chiellini-Bonucci-Barzagli option. Why do you think Conte gave Bonucci another chance when he so obviously flopped the first part of the season? Because he had to use Chiellini as LB and had no other CB alternative then Bonucci and now that Juve had paid that much for him (15m €) if im correct, that gave him some sort of oblgation to try and find the best of form in the player. It turned out well and now he's a starter for Italy but the fact that PDC isn't a fullback remains. His defensive positioning sucks. His stamina helps him being able to both go forward and track back but his positioning and tacking isn't by any means good enough to call him a good fullback.

---------- Post added 16.07.2012 at 02:10 ----------

that
We paid 9 mil for elia and he didn't play , we have paid 15 mil for krasic and he didn't play so that is not the reason why bonucci played . Conte plays possesion football and he doesn't want the defenders to ever give the ball away and usually the game always starts from the legs of the cb , which si reason why he insisted with bonucci , because from our cb he has the best tecnique and is the only one capable of playing the ball and be the defensive regista

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Don't matter! If he signs Armero, Marotta is a brother in my books. He signed 3 brothers, Barbara must be hella jealous of attracting breddahs to the club.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
We paid 9 mil for elia and he didn't play , we have paid 15 mil for krasic and he didn't play so that is not the reason why bonucci played . Conte plays possesion football and he doesn't want the defenders to ever give the ball away and usually the game always starts from the legs of the cb , which si reason why he insisted with bonucci , because from our cb he has the best tecnique and is the only one capable of playing the ball and be the defensive regista
dat run against napoli i think ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)