our team very handsome - current crisis (11 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
if choice is between icardi and lukaku,we should go for icardi. he is more handsome.

ideally we would go for coutinho cuz he is more handsome than both.

thank god rugano is leaving. he is ugly and between de ligt and chillini. way too much uggo in defense
can you imagine if we swapped Dybala's baby blues for lukaku? gross. paratici is real sick guy

OP
Lion

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
  • Thread Starter #184
    can we hire marchisio as the club publicist. let him take team media interviews and be on sideline to yell instructions and substitutions.

sarri to manage in the shadows, but marchisio to be face of the team in front of cameras and in media.

you know you agree with me

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
    Probably the most handsome Juve player ever retired from football :sad: Make him ambassador NOW, gotta capitalize on dat handsomeness...

OP
    Lion

Lion

King of Tuz
    Jan 24, 2007
  • Thread Starter #186
    Guys I am not feeling the new signings.

Kulu and Arthur are not handsome at all. This is supposed to be handsome club, not videogame streamers club.

Where are the models going to come from? And then there is news of selling berna and DS. Which reduces juves handsome power significantly.

I worry about the power of my dear club. We need to fix this asap. Get some handsome bois in to fix this crisis

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

piotrr

Мodеrator
    Sep 13, 2011

Kulu and Arthur are not handsome at all. This is supposed to be handsome club, not videogame streamers club.

Where are the models going to come from? And then there is news of selling berna and DS. Which reduces juves handsome power significantly.

I worry about the power of my dear club. We need to fix this asap. Get some handsome bois in to fix this crisis

I don't think we will ever recover from Marchisio's departure. :cry:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006

nicolo-zaniolo-696x479.jpg

OP
    Lion

Lion

King of Tuz
    Jan 24, 2007
  • Thread Starter #192
    what is going on here

ImaginaryAmbitiousHairstreakbutterfly-size_restricted.gif

- - - Updated - - -

anigif_sub-buzz-86-1589343319-1.gif
    this is place where we as men, get to admire our men from our club.

admire their sparkling eyes. their well defined faces their flowing smooth hair. their sculpted bodies made hard under the unforgiving italian heat.

there is nothing as good as men acknowledging other men's handsomess. this is how brotherhood bonds are built. this is how communities evolve.

you think i am lying? check every thread about football or juve in this forum. its filled with hate and toxic posts members to other members. long time and short time members engage in hatred.

here though. here its about admiration of the male form.

OP
    Lion

Lion

King of Tuz
    Jan 24, 2007
  • Thread Starter #194
    i'm actually very handsome. thats why i can recognize handsome.

but this thread isn't about me. its about the club, and the current ongoing crisis. who do you want to see here? zaniolo is not handsome to be honest.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
    Oct 20, 2004
    this is place where we as men, get to admire our men from our club.

admire their sparkling eyes. their well defined faces their flowing smooth hair. their sculpted bodies made hard under the unforgiving italian heat.

there is nothing as good as men acknowledging other men's handsomess. this is how brotherhood bonds are built. this is how communities evolve.

you think i am lying? check every thread about football or juve in this forum. its filled with hate and toxic posts members to other members. long time and short time members engage in hatred.

here though. here its about admiration of the male form.
    I will not to argue too much ...every one has the total right to do what he think it's good for him ....

but for me ...a man admire man ....his eyes and so:conte: ....this is not my cup of tea ....Women only and exclusively what a admire:asmr:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    i'm actually very handsome. thats why i can recognize handsome.

but this thread isn't about me. its about the club, and the current ongoing crisis. who do you want to see here? zaniolo is not handsome to be honest.
    I think Zaniolo is talented and handsome and i have some more questions

What about Tonali tho bro? I want him but Is he handsome?

He doesn't look handsome to me but I am not the best judge of these things please inform.

You say Arthur is not handsome but is he more handsome than Pjanic? If so, it is still net positive. If Tonali comes in and Matuidi leaves... is that a net gain?

OP
    Lion

Lion

King of Tuz
    Jan 24, 2007
  • Thread Starter #200
    I will not to argue too much ...every one has the total right to do what he think it's good for him ....

but for me ...a man admire man ....his eyes and so:conte: ....this is not my cup of tea ....Women only and exclusively what a admire:asmr:
    friend. do you not admire nice cars? or paintings? or houses?

this is same. admiration doesnt mean sexual relations it just means that you can see beauty.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)