our team very handsome - current crisis (6 Viewers)

james95

Sep 2, 2018
Lol I had the opposite impression of Berna. The short hair improves his appearance by like 5 points. He is totally ugly and feminine looking with long hair while with short hair, he seems much more masculine. He also looks a lot older with his long hair. Honestly looks about 35 with that look.

- - - Updated - - -

Emre Can has great hair.

Dybala looks more like a man nowadays.

I agree that Berna was way hotter with long hair.
Emre Can looks better with shorter hair, like he had when he first joined.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Berna has the skin of an old man. CR7 is 10 years older and looks like a spring chicken compared to him.
Crybaby looks like that human Ken Barbie dude.. and you talk about his skin. :sergio:

Btw I forgot Dybi! Definitely hot, although he does look like someone from Nsync or what was that band.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Dybala does not look like a man he is still a boy band material.

And you guys could not be more wrong about berna. The short hair is a massive improvement. At least he looks much more masculine now
Nah. He has a weird-shaped head or something for short hair. Just looks pretty odd. More professional and mature, but kinda weird. 6.5/10 now. Was 8.5/10 before. The long hair suited his head-shape.

- - - Updated - - -

No shit. They probably modelled it after Ronaldo, the male specimen.
What I take from this is that @Lapa still plays with Barbie dolls. Likes Ken Doll best. :weee:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Nah. He has a weird-shaped head or something for short hair. Just looks pretty odd. More professional and mature, but kinda weird. 6.5/10 now. Was 8.5/10 before. The long hair suited his head-shape.

- - - Updated - - -

What I take from this is that @Lapa still plays with Barbie dolls. Likes Ken Doll best. :weee:
nah, maybe in progressive gender fluid Canada where you attracted not to genders but personalities or some gay shit that makes sense but in the rest of the world Bernardeschi's shorter hair is much better, gives a much more masculine appearance.

- - - Updated - - -

Hairstyles change the way a person totally looks. Chiellini if he had hair even his crooked nose you will not notice it.

View attachment 71977
handsome as fuck. He should really get hair transplant surgery

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)