our team very dislikeable - current crisis (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niku

Jan 14, 2014
Some say that players are never greater than team, and I concur, yet I recall becoming a Juve fan watching first Baggio in World Cup 94, falling in love in that time, Del Piero and Buffon just give me that little push to put the ring in totally.
Seriously, watching our squad, many times I want to turn the tv off and is not only for the flagellant game displayed, I really find difficult to relate to a player or even find someone likeable at all. It happens to you too? (This one goes to @Lion)

Likeable
Chiesa
Cuadrado
Berna(for the lolz)

Meh

Rest of Squad

Despicable

Arthur
Sandro
Bonnucci
Rabiot

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I despise like 70% of the team, and I assume many do. Too many overpaid underperforming pussyfags, so I expect the poll to be lopsided.

The only guys I genuinely like are Zakaria, Cuads, Vlahovic, Locatelli and Chiesa.

- - - Updated - - -

Some say that players are never greater than team, and I concur, yet I recall becoming a Juve fan watching first Baggio in World Cup 94, falling in love in that time, Del Piero and Buffon just give me that little push to put the ring in totally.
Seriously, watching our squad, many times I want to turn the tv off and is not only for the flagellant game displayed, I really find difficult to relate to a player or even find someone likeable at all. It happens to you too? (This one goes to @Lion)

Likeable
Chiesa
Cuadrado
Berna(for the lolz)

Meh
Rest of Squad

Despicable
Arthur
Sandro
Bonnucci
Rabiot
Turdeski, fortunately, is no longer a member of our squad.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Likeable
Chiesa
Cuadrado
Dusan
Lucateli

Despicable
Arthur

Annoying
Rabiot
Bonnucci
Sandro

need to prove or good riddance
kaio
kean
Dragusin

Wrong Investment
Ihattaren
frabotta

Useless
Rugani
de-sciglio
Berna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)