[OTHER] Other Leagues 2011/2012 (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 2, 2006
blʘndu;3329879 said:
so massive movements from their part in the winter mercato...i would love to see stoch at juve
I think Federation made an aggrement with UEFA. They didn't let them play in CL but they let them play in Super League. They won't be relegated in January as that would be totally chaos. Fenerbahce will still want to win championship for prestige and they are biggest candidate so I don't expect them to sell their players in January.

Why Stoch? He is poorer than Elia:)

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
naah how can you say that :D ?...i know the lad since he played for chelsea. He's faster than elia, he's everywhere from minute 1 to 90, and he impressed me in all the matches that i saw him (fener's derbies especially). He's the individual type trying to resolve 80% of a chance by dribbling that's his only weak spot.

fener has a big chance because they are not into another competition (turkish cup has no importance) but besiktas looks good too

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
stoch is a pure left wing...caner can play lb too right? stoch played in 29 games last season, caner in 17. in every fener game i saw last season stoch played. maybe he was injured or something i donno. but for me he's putting elia and giach in his pocket.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
he will not play for 2 months...the federation will suspend the 2 players that hit that dumbass..and the ref sent them off. it was legitimate defence

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Antony Golec on twitter after the referee sent off two melbourne victory players in victory v adelaide united: "Ben Williams worst referee ever" before posting; "Ben Williams you are gay, biggest homo going around, you gypsy"

:lol: talk about professionalism

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
blʘndu;3337127 said:
he will not play for 2 months...the federation will suspend the 2 players that hit that dumbass..and the ref sent them off. it was legitimate defence
But that retaliation was stupid on behalf of those players, even though it was in the heat of the moment. There were a lot of impressionable kids that saw that brawl & will most likely mirror that sooner than later.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
Gigi Becali, what a character.
yep..stupid arrogant prick that loves football and donates a lot of money for people in need

But that retaliation was stupid on behalf of those players, even though it was in the heat of the moment. There were a lot of impressionable kids that saw that brawl & will most likely mirror that sooner than later.
if you see your friend on the pitch getting a whack in the head you let him be? i would've done the same

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)