Other Leagues 2017/18 (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Greece and Greeks :touched: :heart:
@Cronios what do you think about this situation bro. Greek football is absolutely corrupt and crazy beyond all belief. Makes Serie A look tame in comparison.
I stopped watching it when I turned 7 and never looked back!
The financial crisis completely annihilated it, there are still some talents raising, because ppl love football, but their are better if abroad if they want to become smth more than mere would have been talents

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I stopped watching it when I turned 7 and never looked back!
The financial crisis completely annihilated it, there are still some talents raising, because ppl love football, but their are better if abroad if they want to become smth more than mere would have been talents
Cron, you already replied to that 2 months ago

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
MAY 7, 2018

MARINAKIS LOSES HIS TEMPER AFTER THRASHING IN IOANNINA

Olympiacos completed a disappointing Super League campaign with an embarrassing 0:3 thrashing at the hands of PAS Giannina, something which infuriated fiery owner Evangelos Marinakis.

Olympiacos completed a disappointing Super League campaign with an embarrassing 0:3 thrashing at the hands of PAS Giannina, something which infuriated fiery owner Evangelos Marinakis.

50-year old Marinakis, a well-known Piraeus businessman and owner of Olympiacos, is famed for his ruthless attitude in football, swapping coaches on a regular basis and having a short temper. Taking that into account, it’s not surprising he was furious after the latest terrible performance from Olympiacos on the weekend. In the final Super League game of the season, the former Greek champions put on a dreadful showing in Ioannina, falling 0:3 to PAS Giannina.

Following the final whistle, Marinakis vented his anger at the team, unable to keep a lid on his emotions: “Instead of wishing you happy holidays, I hope that you drown,” revealed a fuming Marinakis. “This applies to all of you, both the players and the coaches. You are not even good enough for the toilet paper at Renti and I blame myself for employing you here.”

Recently, AGONAsport covered the situation in Piraeus with plenty of players preparing to leave Olympiacos, but new possible departures have become known to the media. The future surrounding Panagiotis Tachtsidis, Konstantinos Fortounis, Karim Ansarifard and Bjorn Engels is uncertain, with the former even removing his social media photo in an Olympiacos shirt and replacing it with a picture of himself training with the Greek national team.

It’s not clear whether Christos Kontis, who acted as interim head coach until the Super League season reached its conclusion, will be retained in the Olympiacos coaching staff. Portuguese manager Pedro Martins’ contract with the Thrylos begins on July 1, however he is already choosing which players to keep in Piraeus and deciding what changes are required. In the 2017/2018 season, Olympiacos finished in third place of the standings with 57 points and missed out on UEFA Champions League football.
http://www.agonasport.com/agonasport-allnews/marinakis-loses-his-temper-after-thrashing-in-ioannina

:baus:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)