Other leagues 2005/06 (1 Viewer)

OP
Geof

Geof

May 14, 2004
  • Thread Starter #61
    Byrone said:
    so who eventually won the golden boot award Geof?also i thought that portillo was only on loan at at club brugge?

tell me, i remember seein a focus programme on one if the belgian teams that basically has all ivorians in the squad,which team was that?

good post geof,will +rep ur ass tomorrow,i gave out way too many reps today!
    Sergio Conceiçao did.

and the team with the ivorians is Beveren. They had an agreement with JM Guillou, who used to send the 'graduates' from his Ivorian football academy to them.
    They had also an agreement with Arsenal

But the whole thing ended basically because of bad results, and because everybody was fed up with seeing ten+ Ivorians on the field, while the belgian NT was doing so bad.
    From now on they're supposed to field more belgians, but IMO they'll play in 2nd div next year anyway...

this is Jean-Marc Guillou:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Byrone

Peen Meister
    Dec 19, 2005
    man they are a bunch of clowns! personally i feel that its the responsibilty of the national association to make sure that there is atleast 6 players from that country.

+rep to u bro.

OP
    Geof

Geof

May 14, 2004
  • Thread Starter #63
    Byrone said:
    man they are a bunch of clowns! personally i feel that its the responsibilty of the national association to make sure that there is atleast 6 players from that country.

+rep to u bro.

Beveren are a bunch of clowns. I just saw the highlights of Anderlecht-Beveren. It was 4-0 but should've been 6-0. Beveren haven't got a ingle shot on target.
    Everything I saw was Beveren losing the ball in defence, Wilhelmsson having some fun, and Frutos using his strength.

Standard won on friday, and Brugge drew this afternoon.

Byrone

Peen Meister
    Dec 19, 2005
    Geof said:
    Beveren are a bunch of clowns. I just saw the highlights of Anderlecht-Beveren. It was 4-0 but should've been 6-0. Beveren haven't got a ingle shot on target.
    Everything I saw was Beveren losing the ball in defence, Wilhelmsson having some fun, and Frutos using his strength.

Standard won on friday, and Brugge drew this afternoon.
    thx for the update Geof,i saw the scores on livescore.com.im surprised wilhekmsson is still at anderlecht though.im pretty sure he would be a big hit in serie a!

OP
    Geof

Geof

May 14, 2004
  • Thread Starter #65
    Byrone said:
    thx for the update Geof,i saw the scores on livescore.com.im surprised wilhekmsson is still at anderlecht though.im pretty sure he would be a big hit in serie a!
    he has a nice technique but isn't really strong. He's fast also.

Why don't you inform us about the South-African league? How are the Orlando Pirates an the Kaizer Chiefs doing?
    And what about players? I remember Lebohang Mokoena from FM, is he any good?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)