Opps.. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
Today I created something in University. I was bored. I doodle these dudes everywhere all the time so I decided to photoshop doodle him. Hes a zombie. A mutant zombie penguin I think.

I just needed a new digital dude for me my emails. I like to have a little guy say the email content inside a speach bubble because as a superstardesigner my emails need to be different. When created I wanted to print him saying a bad evil message to someone in my class. I created him to bad. Hes evil. Worse than evil. He did something to the printer which made it print more than one copy, the lecturer caught it and I got kicked out for wasting time.

He's now taken over my avatar and im afraid he has bigger plans. I think he wants to bring my world domination plans to reality. Im sorry world.

Moderators: I created this thread against my will. If you close it I cant be held responsible for his actions.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #5
    Do I need mental help/want some form of sedative?

Or does the Zombie want something in return for not destroying your brain cells with his nuro vision?

OP

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #8
    nothing to worry about.

Just the end of civilization as we know it.

OP

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #12
    ++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
    Is he after me Emma?

should I run, hide, or do you think I could take him?
    You know there isnt any point considering it. When Zombie Penguin gets you its all about your gut reactions.

Personally I dont think he can be defeated but it could be possible using a harpoon into his eyeball.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    on second thought, I've seen much worse. We'll see how this one develops. Emma, you'd better make this the best thread ever

OP

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #15
    Some news.

First of all it turns out he isnt a mutated zombie penguin, hes am evil zombie gingerbread man.

This seems less dangerous but unfortunately he has mass reproduced. There are now hundreds of evil gingerbread men.

They have taken over rivers blog http://helloriver.blogspot.com

We thought we could hold them out, we sealed and secured the area but they bit through the main pipeline and got in. We didnt stand a chance.

They had taken River hostage but thanks to Graham re-opening this thread they have released her.

OP

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #17
    omg pictures just in from London City. It seems they were only releasing River back home so they could take over the city.

Bus Driver and Pedestrain both became immobilized after being shot in the eyeball by neuro vision. Zombie Gingerbread men then sucked their tasty brains.

Pado forget Lithuania. Save your local coffee distributor.

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
    Theyre black even. Overheard any of their conversations?

"Eyo, nigga, pick up dat shorty. And Q-tip, get me some of dat weed, nigga......"

"Nigga stop shootin! Jay-Z's new single is on da radio!"

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)