OOT : Torrent for TIGER CUP 2004 (1 Viewer)

Febrina

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Saphire_diablo ] ++

Aw cmon. They throw living chicken and pig's face into the stadium!! We are better....
Yea, so that's why we could learn something. Throwing bottles, pig's head (like what barcelonistas did) or whatever are trully unacceptable behaviour.
It won't give any advantage but creates hates and destructive behaviour.
I know it's easy to talk but at least we learn something from that situation.

Vietnam do throw bottles... Don't you hear what the commentators said in TV7? Do you watch the game on TV7 or StarSport?
I watched on TV7 and I dunno about that.
I just know that the vietnam supporters wouldn't leave the stadium after their NT was beaten by Indonesian NT and as long as I saw the game, there's no bottle throwing on the pitch. Or I missed something (?)

Buy on AliExpress.com

epitaph

Feb 16, 2004
Huh..Sid is the only Malaysia fan in here so far? Damn! Never fear Epit is finally here. (sorry guys kinda busy lately, no time to throw myself in this forums)

Forza Malaysia..Gosh I always wanted to say that in here.I guess this is the right time.To be honest I'm not very pleased to see Malaysia gameplay in this tourney so far. Kinda upset. But, what can we say its all abourt LUCK, and yess I have to admit we're very lucky to win in Intora Senayan.

But the first goal from Kit Kong was EXTREMELY SUPERB!Hehe..Saphy anything you would like to add bro? :rofl: Well i think u have to admit that 1 rite?

epitaph

Feb 16, 2004
Huh..Sid is the only Malaysia fan in here so far? Damn! Never fear Epit is finally here. (sorry guys kinda busy lately, no time to throw myself in this forums)

Forza Malaysia..Gosh I always wanted to say that in here.I guess this is the right time.To be honest I'm not very pleased to see Malaysia gameplay in this tourney so far. Kinda upset. But, what can we say its all abourt LUCK, and yess I have to admit we're very lucky to win in Intora Senayan.

But the first goal from Kit Kong was EXTREMELY SUPERB!Hehe..Saphy anything you would like to add bro? :rofl: Well i think u have to admit that 1 rite?

OP
Feb 29, 2004
  • Thread Starter #110
    ++ [ originally posted by epitaph ] ++

Yes its all about luck :wallbang:
    Its just not our night.
    We tought having 110.000 in stadium will make your player shake in fear but what happen is that our own player too nervous playing in their own home ground. Stupid. :wallbang:

++ [ originally posted by epitaph ] ++
    Whats so good about 2 of your goals, both of it happen 100% because of our own player's mistake.

But i have to admit he is good at posistioning
    . Grrrrr i want to smack him in the head

But thats okay, i guess we can pay all of it back in Malaysia.
    Yesterday you guys lock our winger Elie Aiboy with 3 defender.
    I want to see what will happen if Boas plays

You want to lock Boas in the left side with 3 defender?
    We still have Elie in the right side.

You want to lock Elie again with 3 defender?
    We still have Boas :rofl:

Allright you want to lock both of them?
    Sorry guys, that just wont work,
    we still have Illham Jayakesuma, leading top scorer of Tiger Cup 04 :rofl:

Sid

Nov 10, 2003
    singapore looking very strong this time, much much much better than their last tiger cup appearance...

what I still mad is that the indonesian fanatic fans are acting way too much, I read the newspaper today and one of our fans that go to that stadium to support Malaysia got hit below his eyes by a bottle half full of water, lucky it doesnt hit his eye or most propably would cost a left eye blind or something, and the malaysian fans have to leave the stand and headed to the press room to sheltered because they are unsure of their safety...what is this all about? what would you feel if we treat you guys like that here in malaysia? every game has win and loses, why take it so serious? i really dissapointed with the indonesian fans

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
    I saw it...
    What a game!!!

Congratulation Singapore!
    The 2nd leg will be easier for you guys with Indra and 1 goal diffrence advantage.
    Not really though.
    Myanmar will be more determined against us, so I wouldn't be too optimistic in the 1st place. We should keep up our pace and defeat Myanmar or draw in the 2nd leg as well or else we will be playing against Malaysia/Indonesia.

my_hitzJUVE

Dec 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Sid ] ++
    singapore looking very strong this time, much much much better than their last tiger cup appearance...

what I still mad is that the indonesian fanatic fans are acting way too much, I read the newspaper today and one of our fans that go to that stadium to support Malaysia got hit below his eyes by a bottle half full of water, lucky it doesnt hit his eye or most propably would cost a left eye blind or something, and the malaysian fans have to leave the stand and headed to the press room to sheltered because they are unsure of their safety...what is this all about? what would you feel if we treat you guys like that here in malaysia? every game has win and loses, why take it so serious? i really dissapointed with the indonesian fans
    yeah....seems like they came to kill those players....

stadium surrounding scared me too :scared: ....lighting is so bad and only cover the pitch...can't see what happen in supporters bench...

OP
    Feb 29, 2004
  • Thread Starter #115
    Yes they are stupid.
    I was there and saw the supporter throw bottle at police and malaysian player. Those 2 are their target. The others like journalist and malaysian fans (and our own fans) are probably hit by coincidence.

OP
    Feb 29, 2004
  • Thread Starter #116
    ++ [ originally posted by ZhiXin ] ++
    Not really though.
    Myanmar will be more determined against us, so I wouldn't be too optimistic in the 1st place. We should keep up our pace and defeat Myanmar or draw in the 2nd leg as well or else we will be playing against Malaysia/Indonesia.
    I hope myanmar didn't injured many of your player...
    They do tackle many of ur players badly and yet the ref didnt give anything.

Furious Avramovic blasts officiating

His side may have ultimately won the battle against Myanmar on Wednesday evening but Singapore coach Radojko Avramovic was more concerned with the officiating of referee Rungklay Mongkol, launching a furious tirade against the Thai match official after the game.

A seething Avramovic felt that the referee showed far too much leniency for the roughhouse tactics of the physical Myanmar side in the Tiger Cup semi-final first leg encounter and labeled his performance as a ‘disaster’.

“A tournament like the Tiger Cup shouldn’t have this kind of referee. He should be managing the game but what he did today was against football. He was a disaster for us,” said the Serbo-Montenegrin in the press conference following Singapore’s 4-3 victory at the Kuala Lumpur Football Stadium.

“He allowed far too much and did not take action for some of their tackles. I only hope now that we have enough (fit) players to play in the second leg (on Sunday).”

The Singapore coach was particularly incensed with the referee’s decision not to blow his whistle for an apparent foul on right back Daniel Bennett in injury time. Myanmar were allowed to play on and skipper Soe Myat Min scored his second goal of the match to make the score 4-3 ahead of the return encounter at the National Stadium in Singapore.

“On their third goal, there was a clear foul on our player right in front of the referee but he allowed play to go on. That goal could be so crucial now because it means we have only a one-goal advantage now for the second leg,” said Avramovic.

“I tell my players to play according to the rules of football but the referee tonight seemed to be playing according to his own rules.

“We were expecting a physical match and we told our players not to react to the challenges and just take things as they come. But how far can the referee expect them to take it?”

Avramovic’s dim view of the officiating was echoed by his team captain Aide Iskandar.

“We knew what to expect of them (Myanmar) because they go in for the man and the ball. We can only hope that the referee would be more firm and take charge of the game,” said the Singapore centre back.

“We were playing against a tough Myanmar team today and were not helped by the bad referee. However, we showed that we can fight hard as a team. We want to win and go to the final, so we just keep going,” he added.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
    the 4-0?
    Yea that was the scoreline for our last game against Malaysia.

I hope myanmar didn't injured many of your player...
    They do tackle many of ur players badly and yet the ref didnt give anything.

Furious Avramovic blasts officiating

His side may have ultimately won the battle against Myanmar on Wednesday evening but Singapore coach Radojko Avramovic was more concerned with the officiating of referee Rungklay Mongkol, launching a furious tirade against the Thai match official after the game.

A seething Avramovic felt that the referee showed far too much leniency for the roughhouse tactics of the physical Myanmar side in the Tiger Cup semi-final first leg encounter and labeled his performance as a ‘disaster’.

“A tournament like the Tiger Cup shouldn’t have this kind of referee. He should be managing the game but what he did today was against football. He was a disaster for us,” said the Serbo-Montenegrin in the press conference following Singapore’s 4-3 victory at the Kuala Lumpur Football Stadium.

“He allowed far too much and did not take action for some of their tackles. I only hope now that we have enough (fit) players to play in the second leg (on Sunday).”

The Singapore coach was particularly incensed with the referee’s decision not to blow his whistle for an apparent foul on right back Daniel Bennett in injury time. Myanmar were allowed to play on and skipper Soe Myat Min scored his second goal of the match to make the score 4-3 ahead of the return encounter at the National Stadium in Singapore.

“On their third goal, there was a clear foul on our player right in front of the referee but he allowed play to go on. That goal could be so crucial now because it means we have only a one-goal advantage now for the second leg,” said Avramovic.

“I tell my players to play according to the rules of football but the referee tonight seemed to be playing according to his own rules.

“We were expecting a physical match and we told our players not to react to the challenges and just take things as they come. But how far can the referee expect them to take it?”

Avramovic’s dim view of the officiating was echoed by his team captain Aide Iskandar.

“We knew what to expect of them (Myanmar) because they go in for the man and the ball. We can only hope that the referee would be more firm and take charge of the game,” said the Singapore centre back.

“We were playing against a tough Myanmar team today and were not helped by the bad referee. However, we showed that we can fight hard as a team. We want to win and go to the final, so we just keep going,” he added.
    Yup read this article. The referee was sleeping in the game. Bennett was fouled yet game plays on. Wad could have been a 2-goal advantage has now been turned into 1. I was very furious that the referee let something like that happen. I juz hope we win this 2nd leg game as well.

Sid

Nov 10, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by ZhiXin ] ++

Yea that was the scoreline for our last game against Malaysia.
    I thought the last game between Malaysia and Singapore in Pahang right? friendly match....we won by 2 goal to nil only...or maybe I was mistaken?

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004

I thought the last game between Malaysia and Singapore in Pahang right? friendly match....we won by 2 goal to nil only...or maybe I was mistaken?
    http://www.singaporesoccer.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9544

That friendly game was played on 12 July 2004 at Kuala Lumpur Stadium (Cheras).

Singapore failed to hang on for the last 20 min, which costed 2 goals for Malaysia.
    But Singapore did lose to Malaysia 4 - 0 b4..........don't know wat the whole SG squad is doing..........

OP

Saphire_diablo

Feb 29, 2004
  • Thread Starter #120
    This game is more like a rugby or karate match than a football match.
    This is a disgraceful game for both side.
    Did you guys see the bottle that went straight to Subramani's head????
    I think he is going to have a little 'concussion of the brain' because of that.

And for people like Indra Sahdan to miss a penalty is also disgraceful.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)