OOT : Torrent for TIGER CUP 2004 (1 Viewer)

erado

Nov 2, 2004
Me got no idea, but it seem Indonesia is doing well :D beating Vietnam 3-0 at their own home ground...

Indonesia has seal the top spot from the group ;)

OP
Feb 29, 2004
  • Thread Starter #3
    Yes, we are doing very very well at the moment. We are at the top of the group right now, creating 17 goals and concede nothing. I hope Singapore can follow us to the next round. We've given them many advantages, including a draw against them and beating Vietnam 3-0.

erado

Nov 2, 2004
    This time round you guys should be a pretty good chance of bringing the trophy back home, Thailand is always the powerhouse in south-east Asia but times might change given that their very own Peter Withe is now Indonesia coach ;)

OP
    Feb 29, 2004
  • Thread Starter #5
    Thailand giving Peter Withe to Indonesia is like Inter giving Cannavaro to Juve :rofl:

Indonesia is a big country, its silly to know that we have 200.000.000 people in our country but can't find 11 people who can play football and bring Indonesia to glory.

OP
    Feb 29, 2004
  • Thread Starter #7
    I wonder will Malaysia go through to the 2nd round?
    They have lost to Myanmar.
    If Malaysia lost to Thailand then maybe they wont get through.

Both of the host nations don't make it to the semi final, thats a new record :)

Sid

Nov 10, 2003
    yeah.....fukk Syamsuri! cause of his stupid mistake, we ended lost to Myanmar where we could have held the game draw...

OP
    Feb 29, 2004
  • Thread Starter #9
    ++ [ originally posted by Sid ] ++
    yeah.....fukk Syamsuri! cause of his stupid mistake, we ended lost to Myanmar where we could have held the game draw...
    Thats ok, all you need to do is KICK Thailand away :)
    (like we did to Vietnam :rofl: )
    I dont want Indonesia to meet Thailand again :fero: they denied Indonesia twice in the final :fero:

Primo

Juventus FC - Philippines
    Dec 20, 2002
    My country as a long way to go in this sport.

It's not as popular here. The madness!

I hope my countrymen know what kind of sport they're missing.

OP
    Feb 29, 2004
  • Thread Starter #11
    ++ [ originally posted by Primo ] ++
    Thats ok, you country had done better than in the last year's tournament.

btw, cogratulation to Malaysia, you have kicked Thailand!!!!!!!!
    First time ever Thai didn't make it to the knock out stage :rofl:
    Good job! :rofl:

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Primo ] ++

thanks to Timor Leste you are not the last anymore...

BTW Malaysia actually beat Thailand when they really need to...::eek::eek:

now i really2 want this match torrent...

OP
    Feb 29, 2004
  • Thread Starter #13
    Yes, i've asked in many place about Tiger Cup Torrents but no one answer, i even promise a prize for those who can find a torrent for Indonesia v Vietnam :D

Actually Malaysia didn't beat the real Thailand. do you know that Thailand put their second team in this tournament?

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Saphire_diablo ] ++
    Yes, i've asked in many place about Tiger Cup Torrents but no one answer, i even promise a prize for those who can find a torrent for Indonesia v Vietnam :D

Actually Malaysia didn't beat the real Thailand. do you know that Thailand put their second team in this tournament?
    well they cant blame anybody else if they fail to qualify to the 2nd round now cant they :D

i dun care...Malaysia actually qualify is already a miracle...a home and away match versus the Indonesians will be i firey affair indeed..:slurp:

although i always have lil hope of beating a Peter Withe team... ( damn we should have signed that witch doctor the first thing after he is available) :down:

OP
    Feb 29, 2004
  • Thread Starter #15
    ++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++

well they cant blame anybody else if they fail to qualify to the 2nd round now cant they :D

i dun care...Malaysia actually qualify is already a miracle...a home and away match versus the Indonesians will be i firey affair indeed..:slurp:

although i always have lil hope of beating a Peter Withe team... ( damn we should have signed that witch doctor the first thing after he is available) :down:
    Thats sad we have to face each other in the semi final. Actually Malaysia v Indonesia is the ideal final match because there are no more Thais, but I want to face Singapore in the knockout round so that they will play one game in Jakarta, but that can only happen if they going to the final or Indonesia lose to Malaysia (oh, no way man :p) and Spore will meet Indonesia in the 3rd Place Match.

Maybe you can hold us draw in your ground, tell your player to be careful when going to Indonesia :D its never safe to go to Bung Karno Stadium as our enemy :p

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
    and to think that your fans might even outnumber our fans in our own Bukit Jalil Stadium :wallbang:....

ooohhhh..i just can feel tense atmosphere and the havoc afterwards...

wish i could be there...

erado

Nov 2, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Saphire_diablo ] ++

well, actually the our Malaysia side also miss a couple of key players like Akmal Rizal & Indra Putra... both are our star players for past few years.. :(

But it was still lucky for us to win the game given that we are 1-0 down at half time... I never have the chance to catch the match, but the match reports (which may be biases) indicates we dominated the match :D

With 4 teams- Indonesia, Singapore, Mynamar, Malaysia looks set to go through the knockout stage, it look set to be a very close fight among these 4 countries.. I cant see any teams gainning the upper hand atm ;)

erado

Nov 2, 2004

BTW Malaysia actually beat Thailand when they really need to...::eek::eek:

now i really2 want this match torrent...

They did show LIVE at NT7 :D I doubt there would be a repeat telecast but still look out for it ....

OP
    Feb 29, 2004
  • Thread Starter #20
    and to think that your fans might even outnumber our fans in our own Bukit Jalil Stadium :wallbang:....
    ooohhhh..i just can feel tense atmosphere and the havoc afterwards...
    wish i could be there...
    The seat capacity of both stadium (Bung Karno and Bukit Jalil) are almost equal, near 100,000 seats.

++ [ originally posted by erado ] ++
    well, actually the our Malaysia side also miss a couple of key players like Akmal Rizal & Indra Putra... both are our star players for past few years.. :(
    But it was still lucky for us to win the game given that we are 1-0 down at half time... I never have the chance to catch the match, but the match reports (which may be biases) indicates we dominated the match :D
    With 4 teams- Indonesia, Singapore, Mynamar, Malaysia looks set to go through the knockout stage, it look set to be a very close fight among these 4 countries.. I cant see any teams gainning the upper hand atm ;)
    Really? We will miss two of our key players too when we face Malaysia. Its Boas Salossa and Ilham Jaya Kesuma, both our best strikers. But unfortunately for you we still have Kurniawan Dwi Yulianto, Once played in Juventus' (or Sampdoria) Primavera if i'm correct :D :D

You miss one hell of a match there. You must seek for its torrent dan watch it!!! Indonesi v Vietnam and Thailand v Malaysia is a match that you can't miss :wallbang: I watch it and yes, Malaysia plays better than Thailand, I'm interested in one of your player, Amri. Indonesia must guard him and not let him slip away, he is dangerous.

Final Group A Table :
    (Indonesia and Singapore are going to the knockot round, congratulation Singapore!!)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)