OOT : Aimar (1 Viewer)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Sarah ] ++
more like the mouth area....his lips were bleeding really bad.

try dive your head onto a kicking foot :down:
i didn't see it, but from what i can understand it's awfull eh?

Sarah_old

Jul 30, 2002
awful indeed...

=============================================
Aimar leaves hospital but ruled out of Inter match

MADRID, Oct 31 (Reuters) - Valencia midfielder Pablo Aimar was discharged from hospital on Sunday after spending the night under observation after a blow to the head but has been ruled out of next week's Champions League match at Inter Milan.

"Aimar will undergo further tests during the week to monitor his condition," Valencia said on their website. "He is out of the match against Inter Milan."

The Argentine international collapsed two minutes into Valencia's 1-1 draw against Atletico Madrid at the Mestalla after being accidentally kicked in the face by defender Pablo Ibanez as he dived to head a ball.

"He suffered a complete loss of consciousness, was unable to breath properly for a short while and remembers nothing about the match," club doctor Jorge Candel told Radio Marca.

Valencia, who lost 5-1 to Inter at home two weeks ago, meet the Serie A side in a Champions League Group G match at the San Siro on Tuesday.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Sarah ] ++
"He suffered a complete loss of consciousness, was unable to breath properly for a short while and remembers nothing about the match," club doctor Jorge Candel told Radio Marca.
:eek: damn, that's serious

I hope there's no long-term effects :down:

Sarah_old

Jul 30, 2002
i hope so too....:down:

Aimar suffered breathing difficulties after being hit in the face. His breathing was impeded by his own tongue and he lost consciousness. - Valencia official page

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Saphire_diablo ] ++
Terrible incident indeed....

so... I guess no one got a video of this incident :p
I wouldn't wanna watch it if there was :mute:

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
I just hope he won't die on the pitch, like many other south american players recently.. :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)