on behalf of juventuz.com (1 Viewer)

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
i was wondering if we ALL could join up and write a letter on behalf of www.juventuz.com in the light of all the recent scandals.yes,we could get only one person to write it,but writing it with everyone's own contributions would potray a sense of unity and a sense of 'i did something for my club',which is something that we need right now.lets make the letter big.i dont think a brief letter would be that good and idea.plus,everyone should contribute.

this is how i think the letter should be compiled :

-everyone should add one paragraph or so.im not against people making more than 1 contributions,but if everyone was to contribute only once,that would give all the members a say in the letter instead of the more capable members dominating it.

-dont add any comments.just post a paragraph that should be LINKED to the one the poster above you has written.there should be a sequence so it sounds like a proper letter.so please,keep the sequence bit in mind.

-someone should be made incharge,who'll compile the whole letter and then sumbit it on various sites or places etc.

ps.i know some people already wrote stuff in the 'big manifestation' thread,what they wrote can be added up here.

the letter starts from the next post.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
This serves no point. If Juve fans should express their feelings to the management about the scandal it should be done via other channels then this website. This forum has 200 active members or so, while there are 11 million Juventus supporters in Italy alone.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)