Olympic Games Beijing 2022 - February 4, 2022 – February 20, 2022 (1 Viewer)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
So did Russia invade someone yet?
15 more days until that happens.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, but I do love all the Uyghur support from conservatives in the U.S., who would be among the first to lynch them as their neighbor once they found out they were Mooselim.
I'm not so sure. These aren't real Muslims we're talking about here. And the Uyghurs probably hate Lebron James, so there will be plenty of common ground.

- - - Updated - - -

Will they have an opening that introduces corona like London had it?
I didn't watch, but apparently it was yesterday. Then all of the athletes had a big dinner prepared by Chef Zhang Zhou from Wuhan Market.

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
Seriously, zero interest dno why. Maybe im falling to the category of modern world, when there's too much to do and can't do it all and things like this won't get my attention.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Seriously, zero interest dno why. Maybe im falling to the category of modern world, when there's too much to do and can't do it all and things like this won't get my attention.
Not even Van der Poel got your interest?

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
:lol:

What a fucking joke.

It’s ridiculous. The downhill ski course looked idiotic. The premiere alpine skiing event in the entire Olympics took place on a 20 metre wide swathe of manmade snow surrounded by barren rocky desert mountain landscape. All the places in the world that actually get snow in winter and the corrupt ass IOC lets China buy the Winter Olympics and host it in a place with zero snow :lol:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
It’s ridiculous. The downhill ski course looked idiotic. The premiere alpine skiing event in the entire Olympics took place on a 20 metre wide swathe of manmade snow surrounded by barren rocky desert mountain landscape. All the places in the world that actually get snow in winter and the corrupt ass IOC lets China buy the Winter Olympics and host it in a place with zero snow :lol:
Did you see the meals they're being served for real, too? Same dogshit every day. And even the TV coverage is garbage. NBC has their regular commentators and then some sort of monotone voiceover that describes the actions on screen. Like, "the athletes are wearing their skates, one for each foot." "The stadium is open air." "The athletes are waving." "She waves." :lol:

I can't watch any of this shit. I'll just see what Jutta Leerdam does on Instagram.

#WorstOlympicsandCountryEver

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Did you see the meals they're being served for real, too? Same dogshit every day. And even the TV coverage is garbage. NBC has their regular commentators and then some sort of monotone voiceover that describes the actions on screen. Like, "the athletes are wearing their skates, one for each foot." "The stadium is open air." "The athletes are waving." "She waves." :lol:

I can't watch any of this shit. I'll just see what Jutta Leerdam does on Instagram.

NBC for the hearing vision-impaired :lol2:

I saw the meals. Mushy dogshit TV dinners. For high performance athletes :lol2:

CBC has pretty good sports commentators as per usual, but the tip-toeing around anything that could possibly be construed as criticism of China or these Olympics is absurd. They are praising the dumbest shit ever. For real, worst Olympics in the worst country. The endless pandering to China is gross.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011

Jutta Leerdam? What kind o-

maxresdefault.jpg

Hey you know what, maybe I should turn on NBC real quick.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
NBC for the hearing vision-impaired :lol2:

I saw the meals. Mushy dogshit TV dinners. For high performance athletes :lol2:

CBC has pretty good sports commentators as per usual, but the tip-toeing around anything that could possibly be construed as criticism of China or these Olympics is absurd. They are praising the dumbest shit ever. For real, worst Olympics in the worst country. The endless pandering to China is gross.
:lol:

NBC had a show on Sunday night that brought up some criticism, just enough to say they did it, but it featured a smug Chinese professor from NYU that didn't really admit to much.

- - - Updated - - -

Jutta Leerdam? What kind o-

maxresdefault.jpg

Hey you know what, maybe I should turn on NBC real quick.
She is so adorable. :sheik:

- - - Updated - - -

Next will be the Dubai Indoor Winter Olympic Games. I’m almost positive it’s coming. They’ll build an indoor mountain with a full downhill race course. :lol2:
Absolutely, they will have this. But hey, since being outdoors won't be an issue, maybe they can host the first winter Olympics in the middle of summer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)