Olivera's goal vs Fiorentina (1 Viewer)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
it wasn't a pretty goal by any means. Poor Lupatelli had his head stepped on by Olivera after he scored :eek:uch:

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
i had high school try outs today and i scored a goal EXACTLY like that. corner --> head deflection --> me tapping it in --> me not making team :(

Lippi.am

Feb 18, 2004
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
it wasn't a pretty goal by any means. Poor Lupatelli had his head stepped on by Olivera after he scored :eek:uch:
Thanks JuveGuy, but quality of the video is poor and there are no replays :(
CINAalpizebra, where are you??

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
I disagree, I liked Olivera's movement. he started from the penalty spot, and took full advantage of unmarking to totally surprise Fiorentina's defenders.
nice goal :thumb:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
It was good movement and positioning, but it wasn't a good goal in the way that there were quick clever passes or cheeky flicks :)

erado

Nov 2, 2004
yea, you can see that Fiorentina players are sleeping at that time :p

and credits to olivera to be at the right place at the right time.

Primo

Juventus FC - Philippines
Dec 20, 2002
I thought it was well taken.

Well yeah, it was sort of an 'ala Inzaghi' goal but hey, we won because of it. And Olivera took it in the air which was quite difficult without letting it drop first.

The credit here goes for his determination to go for goal, and that's eactly what he got.

Same goes for Zalayeta's goal against Roma. We have youngsters in this squad who have real desire and hunger, and it is important for them to keep scoring goals like these.

It is important for the team, and important for the players as well. It develops them both.

My applause for Olivera on that goal. Bravo!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)