'Official' ??? Zlatan to Juve. (4 Viewers)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Jeannette ] ++
When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown, but it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and whack them in the head. :D
It takes 42 muscles to frown, 28 to smile, and 0 to stand there with a blank expression on your face

Buy on AliExpress.com

china man

Sep 6, 2004
me and my friend was so suprised that zlatan join very very good players!!!!happy days is coming lads prepare to boom boom ac milan !!have faith in capello and moggi

hehe

Regards
China man

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
to have big players is one thing,but to be able to beat the big boys(which we haven't been able to do consistently for the last 5 years) is entirely something else.

the mentality of the team needs changing,not just the players.in that sense i'm glad we have capello as our coach,who is renowned for being a motivator and a coach with a winning mentality and a track record to prove it.

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
Ibrahimovic had other offers

Monday 6 September, 2004

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Juventus beat two unnamed clubs to sign Zlatan Ibrahimovic from Dutch giants Ajax last week.

"I had offers from two other clubs but I chose Juve," he told Sportbladet. "It was always my intention to play for the Bianconeri and happily they wanted me."

The striker was a surprise £11.5m signing and he’s really looking forward to starting his Italian adventure.

"It will probably be harder for me here than in Holland but it is an honour for me to play with and against great players," he continued.

"I think we have a good opportunity to win both the Italian championship and the Champions’ League."

It is understood that Roma were very interested in the player after being linked with him for almost two years.

Meanwhile, Ibrahimovic underlined his potential by scoring four goals in Sweden’s 7-0 win over Malta on Saturday.

"I dedicate the goals to my sister," he added. "It was important that we got our World Cup campaign off to the best possible start."

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
:touched:

good to know he wanted to play with us...

i always like to know that a player is WILLNING to play for us...

and i especially liked THIS ONE: (cause i agree myself too) "I think we have a good opportunity to win both the Italian championship and the Champions’ League."

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Jeannette ] ++
When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown, but it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and whack them in the head. :D

Doesn't it take even less than that to flip them the bird??

Get your point across with as little muscle movement as possible

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)