Official: GOOD NEWS (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

juventus2

Jul 6, 2004
From Goal.com

Official: Trezeguet Signs Juve Deal
7/22/2004 2:20:00 PM
David Trezeguet has ended speculation over a move to Barcelona by finally signing a new contract with Juventus.
Negotiations have dragged on for months, but Juve transfer guru Luciano Moggi has announced that a new deal has at last been signed.

"We decided to meet Trezeguet’s requests and the contract has been signed," he said.

Trezeguet added: "I’m happy to have stayed and that the situation has been resolved.

"The arrival of Fabio Capello as Coach was certainly a factor. We lost a winning boss in Lippi but fortunately another one has arrived."

From Football Italia

Trez pens Juve extension Thursday 22 July, 2004

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After months of negotiations, David Trezeguet has finally renewed his contract with Juventus.

The Frenchman only had a year left on his old deal before today committing himself to the club until 2008.

There were fears that the striker would leave, with Barcelona very interested, as agreeing terms with Juve was proving to be problematic.

Yet director general Luciano Moggi has confirmed that the former Monaco man will remain in Turin.

"We decided to meet Trezeguet’s requests and the contract has been signed," stated the transfer guru.

The player himself was also delighted that he would continue to wear the Bianconeri colours.

"I’m happy to have stayed and that the situation has been resolved," said the international.

"The arrival of Fabio Capello as Coach was certainly a factor. We lost a winning boss in Lippi but fortunately another one has arrived."

Finally some good news after the signing of Capello. I just hope that Trezeguet will find his old form under Capello

Buy on AliExpress.com

Edge

Jun 14, 2004
Now Treze has signed, its only matter of time until Gilardino will arrive.
But where the hell is the quality centre back ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)