Official Azzurri WC2014 Thread (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I wouldn't blame the starting formation, it made complete sense. Italy started like vs England with 5 mids, wanting to control the game and tempo, but some players weren't right in their mind, probably little underestimated CRC. Shit happens, moving on, always been like this with Italy.

Buy on AliExpress.com

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
I wouldn't blame the starting formation, it made complete sense. Italy started like vs England with 5 mids, wanting to control the game and tempo, but some players weren't right in their mind, probably little underestimated CRC. $#@! happens, moving on, always been like this with Italy.
It could be because I abhor playing with a single striker. To me you may as we'll stay home. It just seems that when we play that formation opposing teams stack up against Pirlo and through us off. England lost because they couldn't stack up against Pirlo

Lorenzo Juve

May 4, 2012
The last 20/30 minutes was fucking disgusting. Random lobbed balls, 1000 offsides, 2 metre passes being missed, no gameplan or thinking. Its like when im frustrated in FIFA and I put it on ultra attack and spam lb+y. It was the ugliest shit, Costa Rica were having the easiest game in their life at that point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)