Official Azzurri (Italy) Euro 2008 Thread (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
well our discission was going pretty well until you lowered the intellectual level of the arguement by saying things like.
'how many Roma games have you watched this season?'
'azzzzzzzurrrrrrrrrri'
:lol2: Word.

Nancy is a loser who sucks at losing, which in turn makes her a winner.
Two wrongs make a right then?

So Nancy has a very small penis which you can't really see, so in turn that makes him a female?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
The man in your avatar did not look too pleased with our "boring" play though, now did he ? :p

No hard feelings though, im a big David Villa fan, i just wanted him to get shut down in this game because i support the Azzurri, and by god did he ever get pwned, Chiellini! I loved it.
I can't remember, but I think he should have got a penalty (not the dive one) yesterday. But overall yeah, Chiellini was awesome. Villa is the fucking man though :agree:

juventus1897

Sep 19, 2006
well our discussion was going pretty well until you lowered the intellectual level of the arguement by saying things like.
'how many Roma games have you watched this season?'
'azzzzzzzurrrrrrrrrri'
Ah I see, so it's irrelevant how many games he's seen De Rossi play when he's judging his overall quality. I'm so sorry for making that mistake! How intellectually low of me :shifty:

See but he raised the level back to it's standard height.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Ah I see, so it's irrelevant how many games he's seen De Rossi plays when he's judging his overall quality. I'm so sorry for making that mistake! How intellectually low of me :shifty:
I think it's pretty ridiculous to ask someone how many Roma matches he's seen considering he's a fan of Juventus and his favorite football is played in Serie A. But that's just me though.

Now go on and insult my nationality again.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
:lol2: Word.

Two wrongs make a right then?

So Nancy has a very small penis which you can't really see, so in turn that makes him a female?
:shifty: I'm not sure why you decided to talk about penis all of the sudden. Perhaps you are trying to tell us something about what you like, Andy?:D

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Ah I see, so it's irrelevant how many games he's seen De Rossi play when he's judging his overall quality. I'm so sorry for making that mistake! How intellectually low of me :shifty:
Care to elaborate on your point becuase you are making a useless question, that even my 5 year old cousin could make.
Btw, I'm on your side on the fact that DDR is world class.
Azzzzzzzzurrrrrrrrrrri :rofl:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
"Along side Mascherano and Gerrard." Well you don't know that because Benitez will have to give Gerrard a central role once he losses the passing game of Xabi Alonso.

Carrick is the better passer.
Rafa has never trusted Gerrard with that central role. He excelled playing in the hole behind Torres last season, i'm sure he's going to continue playing there even if Alonso leaves.

On the De Rossi issue. I understand where your coming from when you say that Azzuri fans overrate Italian players, but i have to say i do agree with Lion about De Rossi he would start in most of Europes clubs.

I dont agree about Makelele, he was world class for a number of years, no doubt about that, but he's way past it right now, he didnt have a very good season for Chelsea, and De Rossi would start ahead of him without any doubt this season.(Heck even Mikel did)

But Nancy is a loser.
You did not just say that :shocked:

juventus1897

Sep 19, 2006
Care to elaborate on your point becuase you are making a useless question, that even my 5 year old cousin could make.
Btw, I'm on your side on the fact that DDR is world class.
Azzzzzzzzurrrrrrrrrrri :rofl:
Elaborate? Oh I thought it was pretty obvious already, maybe have your cousin explain it to you.

I simply wanted to know how many Roma game's he's watched last season, because I'm sure it's at least less than half, maybe even less, not that he'd admit it anyways, so yes that makes it a pointless question.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I never insulted your nationality. That's a pretty hard accusation, I wouldn't just throw it around like that.
Oh yeah?

I'm sure it looks this way thru your anti-Azzurri glasses :rolleyes: But hey, no hard feelings, I don't expect an American to know much about "soccer" ;)
Well you keep proving it. I almost think you might bash the Azzurri against your better knowledge. But then again...*cough* American *cough*. Don't take it the wrong way tho, I bet you know alot more about Baseball, Football and Hockey than me. The difference is you don't see me talking shit about your NT of those sports.
And you talk about maturity. :lol2:

juventus1897

Sep 19, 2006
Dude, I don't expect an American to know much about football. I've been to about half the states, and I stand by that statement. You call that an insult to your nationality then I guess you take sports way waaaaay too seriously.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Dude, I don't expect an American to know much about football. I've been to about half the states, and I stand by that statement. You call that an insult to your nationality then I guess you take sports way waaaaay too seriously.
Thats a very stupid generalization to make. So because most Americans know shit about football, it automatically means Andy is the same. because he's American?

juventus1897

Sep 19, 2006
Thats a very stupid generalization to make. So because most Americans know shit about football, it automatically means Andy is the same. because he's American?
No read what he quoted, I said he might bash the Azzurri against his better judgement, regarding something he said that I don't remember without looking it up.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Actually, there is a citizenship requirement for immigrants and a native-born requirement for drivers licenses and passports that requires Americans to prove they know nothing about "soccer".

In fact, the test includes such questions as showing photos of David Beckham and asking who the person is. Correct answers include "Posh Spice's husband" and "The Herbalife guy" and "The greatest soccer player who ever lived on the planet, and he's from England, right?"

But say that he's good at set pieces still but lost his effectiveness as an end-to-end midfielder, and your application will be torn up and rejected.

Hmmm..... Kettle....

Andy, pm me new natw password
Paul!!! Long time no see. Cheers. :pint:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)